Some info

YOU CAN SKIP THIS, THIS IS JUST A LITTLE BIT INFO, WHAT I THINK ABOUT THIS STORY ETC.

Okay, here's the thing. I actually hate this story. I know there I alot of people who like it but me as a writer is very disappointed of what this became. It was supposed to be a fun story but then I fucked up big time. I didn't have a plan for it and the storyline with Shawn and Camila is terrible. I made the Shawn character look like shit (which he is), that was never the plan. Also at the beginning I made all the girls look like dicks, how they bullied Shawn was not okay. But most of all I feel embarrassed about that I wrote about the "rape" thing. I am NOT saying no one should talk about it, it's because I shouldn't have talked about it. I have never been a victim for anything like that and I shouldn't have tried talked about something I know nothing about.

I was 15 when I started writing this. I was an uneducated little prick. I could blame my depression because now when I read through it I can see alot of connections, how the "bad parts" started coming when I was feeling as worst.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is; I am sorry. Truly, from the bottom of my heart. I am sorry.

Love, Tina