32

"What the hell are you doing here? And what happened to your nose?" She asked me.

"We're visiting, and she just hit her nose somewhere" Dinah said while walking to the bed and sat down.

I was so confused and didn't know what to do so I just stood in the door opening. Camila took some paper and gave it to me "here"

"Thanks" I said and put the paper against my nose to wipe of the blood that still remained.

Then Camila sat down on the computer chair again. "But-" she began talking.

"No butts" Dinah said and smirked. "I couldn't just leave my ship to sink"

"She kind off kidnapped me" I said trying to make a joke of the situation.

"First off all, I didn't kidnap you and second off all, now you can talk and make up and shit like that"

Both me and Camila just stayed quiet. After some awkward minutes Camila turned to me "you can sit down if you want to" I just nodded and walked over to the bed and sat down beside Dinah. Now it became even more awkward both me and Camila stared down to the floor and Dinah was now laying on her back on the bed.

Some more minutes went by.

"Ugh, this is boring" Dinah said and stood up. "Give me your keys"

"Um why?"

"Just give them to me"

"Okay, but please don't crash her. She means a lot to me" I said and gave Dinah the keys.

"By the way, where are you going?" I asked Dinah before she stepped out of the room. "I'm just gonna get some food" she answered quickly. Then she left. I could hear when she drove away.

Now it became even more awkward and I didn't think that was possible.

Camila was the first one to speak up. "I'm sorry" I didn't understand what she was saying sorry for. "For what?" I asked. "Everything" she took a break before she continued "For breaking up with you and for not explaining why... Also the shit with Shawn"

Wait what!? Was she saying sorry for the shit with Shawn?! "The shit with Shawn was not your fault"

"I know, but still... I could have fighting back or lik-"

"No" I interrupted her. "No, stop blaming yourself okay, you did what you could have done"

"I know" I could see that she was lying.

"It's not your fault, you hear me? It's not your fault"

Then she broke down.

She bend down and rested her face in her hands to hide it from facing me.

I got up off the bed and hugged her and I stayed there, just holding her while she was crying, and she cried a lot. "Shhh, it's okay, everything is gonna be okay" I mumbled.

After about 10 minutes, I could feel that my knees started hurting. So I decided to lead Camila to the bed so both of us could sit down. I walked over and sat down on the bed. "Come on" I said and held out my hand for her. She looked at me confused and scared. "I'm not going to hurt you" I said calmly.

She took my hand and walked over to the bed and sat down besides me. Then she cuddle up on my side. I was taken by surprise when she did that, I really didn't expect that. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, wow I really like this girl. I laid my arm around her and rested my head on hers. Then of course we were interrupted by my phone buzzing. I picked it up and it was Dinah.

"Hey" I answered.

"Hello it's me, I was wondering if after all this time you two made out?" She sang through the phone. "Woooow Dinah" I said.

"No but really I'm just calling to say that I took your car and drove to my aunt, so I'll pick you up tomorrow"

"Excuse me, what?" I said because she couldn't be serious.... Well she was.

"Okay great, love you, byeeeeee" she said and then hung up.

Camila looked up for the first time. "Is she for real?" She laughed, finally she laughed. "I don't know" I started laughing. "Is it okay if I stay here?" I asked still laughing. "I guess you have no choice"

We kept talking about everything you could possibly talk about. I really enjoyed being in her company.

"Shit, we don't have an extra mattress"

"It's cool, I can just sleep with you"
When I realized what I just said I started blushing like crazy but Camila just laughed.

When it was time for bed Camila went to get one more blanket and a pillow while I texted my mom.

Camila also borrowed me a shirt and some shorts. We decided that I could change in the bedroom and she would change in the bathroom. I changed into the t-shirt which was a 'the 1975' concert shirt. Then I changed into the blue shorts she gave me.

When she came back she was wearing a pink t-shirt with bananas on it and black shorts. "Nice shirt" I smirked. "I know" she smiled proudly. "Goofball"

"Okay now you have to decide, either I'm a dork or a goofball" she laughed. Oh man I loved that laugh. "Okay then you're a goofdork" I smirked.

"Okay then, come on, time for bed"

We laid down and it was not a double bed so we was really close and I could feel her breathe in my neck. I'm never gonna be able to sleep with her so close, I thought to myself. Man, this is going to be a long night.

•                                 •                                  •

23k readers omfg that's insane😃 but thank you😘

See ya👋🏼