49

I honestly thought I was going to die.

I was so freaking bored, my beautiful girlfriend was at work interview, her actually fun siblings were at school and her parents were at their work. All alone was just me, bored as hell. I had a day off from my job at Starbucks.

I was still waiting for Lauren to come home. It must've been 5 hours sense she left. I was trying to entertain the little kitten Chris had given me about 4 hours ago.

I really wanted Lauren to get this job, because that would mean that we would get the apartment we were dreaming of. It was really a perfect little home for us and Charli.

I heard the key turn in the door lock and I flew up from the sofa where i had been laying upside down. I knew that if Lauren had pizza with her it meant that she didn't get the job. I had never been un-hoping for pizza before. The reason she brought pizza was because it is my favorite food and Lauren was hoping it would make me happier.

As Lauren stepped inside I was unable to see any pizza box, my heart was pumping inside and I couldn't breathe. When she stepped her other foot inside I could see a brown box in her other hand. "I brought pizza she said with a broken smile"

I was ready to breakdown in tears, not for the apartment, I was guilty of this. It is my fault Lauren is unable to get a job. It is my fault she was in prison. "Great" I said as I tries to fake a smile as good as I can.

We went into the kitchen to slice it up. Lauren sat down on one of the chairs and I went to get a knife and a fork. This was a sad pizza day, every pizza day is awesome but today was one of the worst days. "Do you wanna slice it?" I asked Lauren. "No, you can do it". I nodded instead of actually answering.

When I opened the pizza box I couldn't see any pizza. Only a note it said 'I got it!'. In my confusion I looked at my girlfriend for answers. "I got the job, baby". I looked at her with serious eyes and asked "Are you fucking with me?". She stood up and grabbed my waist and kissed my cheek and whispered "Not yet".

I ignored her sexual comment because I was still too chocked to process. "Lauren, did you actually get the job?"

She looked me in the eyes and smiled "Yes" she said loud and clear. "I got the job"

I started screaming my lungs out and Lauren cowered her ears and laughed at my happiness. A curious litten kitten came walking from the living room.

Now it was Laurens turn to be confused. "What the hell is that?" She laughed. "It was a present from Chris" I managed to squeeze out from my dry throat after my loud screaming. Lauren picked the little kitten up. "Hey buddy" she whispered to him while hugging him against her chest. "His name is charli" I told her while I was making my way to get some water for my throat, it felt like I was walking on clouds, everything felt perfect. I got my glass of water and making my way back to Lauren I stopped and took in the view. This was my family. My kitten and my girlfriend. Soon we would move out to our own apartment and we both would go to our jobs everyday and then be able to come home and share the same bed. Everything felt perfect.

• • •

Sorry I've been gone... again. I really suck at this. But I hope you likes this chapter and forgive me for just disappearing sometimes.

Update on me and my girlfriend (if you are interested): july 16th, we celebrate 8 months. Tho she is going away for about a month so i wont be able to see her or skype with her for 2-3 week. So thats very sad. But still, I love her so much, so no doubt it's worth it

Anyway
See ya👋🏻