Chapter 8

A/N: Hey you guys!

So I started to miss the Storm twins already, so here's another chapter for you guys :) This chapter is definitely one of my favs so far.  

Question of the Chapter is at the bottom as always :)

2 votes until next chapter!

Vote! Comment! Fan! Enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Allison's POV***

I stretched my arms out wide, groaning when my back cracked pleasantly. I'd been drowning my boredom with YouTube videos for about six hours now. I stood and grabbed my pajamas off my bed and slipped into them. God, I was so tired; I was probably going to skip school tomorrow so I could sleep in - and so I wouldn't have to face Hunter. 

I was admittedly embarrassed for how I'd acted. Yeah, I was still amazingly ticked off that he'd ignored my call, but he was at least trying to make up for it. And I was just acting out like a spoiled brat.

I shook my head to clear it and pulled my hair out of the sloppy ponytail it had been in before. I picked my phone up off the desk and peered at the screen to find I had a text. From Hunter. I sighed and opened it.

Hunter: I really need to talk to you. I know you probably hate me right now, but please just meet me at BTDT in an hour. Ask, sneak out. I don't care. It's important.

I cursed under my breath, but I knew I was going to end up going to meet him. Hunter never oversold anything or lied, so whatever had happened was serious. Did something happen to his brother? It wouldn't surprise me, but I still found tears springing to my eyes at the thought. Gryffin and I haven't been on the best terms - I mean, we hardly ever spoke to each other anymore - but I still had a soft spot for him. 

I checked the text again and it was sent 40 minutes ago. I could probably make it in time if I hurried. I didn't bother getting dressed, just threw on a hoodie over my pajamas, grabbed my Ugg boots and tip toed downstairs. My parents weren't strict at all, but I wasn't supposed to go out in the dark alone. Thankfully they were still watching TV, facing away from me so I quietly left the house, and shut the door silently behind me. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

***Hunter's POV***

I tapped the tabletop impatiently and looked up at the clock again. 11:05. She was late, as usual. Or she wasn't coming at all. I didn't really know what to expect. But just as I was about to give up and leave, she burst in through the door of the cafe, and looked around frantically until her eyes landed on me. She hesitated and stared at me for a moment, something undecipherable in her eyes before she sat down across from me.

"Hey," I greeted with a small smile. I pushed the drink I'd ordered for her across the table and she took it.

"Hi," she replied quietly. She sipped at her drink for a few minutes and I waited patiently. Finally she set down the cup and wrapped her hands around it, leaning towards me slightly over the table. "So what happened? Is something wrong with Gryffin?"

"There's always something wrong with Gryffin," I replied sadly. "But he's only part of the reason I'm here. First of all, I need to set things straight between us." Allison nodded eagerly and twirled a stray curl around her finger nervously. I leaned forward too and grabbed her hand away from her hair to hold it between both of mine. I caught her gaze and tried to convey sincerity in my gaze. "I can't even put into words how sorry I am for yelling at you like that. I had a fight with Gryffin and I was on edge, but that's still no excuse for taking it out on you. And I swear I didn't ignore your call today; after our fight it just slipped my mind to charge my phone, okay?"