Chapter 16

A/N:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER COHEN STORM AND GRYFFIN EVERETT STORM!!!!! WOOT! 22!!!!

*ahem* sorry about that. Got a little excited.... ;P

2 votes until next chapter!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Allison's POV***

I shoved my books into my locker and shut the door with a relieved sigh. No homework; I was free! Thank god, because I wasn't sure I was even going to make it through the school day. 

Now, all I had to do was track down Gryffin and make him listen to me. That was much easier said than done. 

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and found Gryffin's cell phone number in my contacts and pressed the "call" button. It rang a few, long times, and just as I was about to give up, he picked up.

"Hello?" he asked, his voice hoarse. I guess he hadn't bothered checking the caller ID. That would explain why he picked up instead of ignoring my call. But now that I had him on the line, I had no idea what I was going to say - I honestly didn't expect this to even work, so I didn't bother planning out what I was going to say. I heard him sigh impatiently, and I guess he'd pulled away to check the caller ID because he said, "What the hell do you want Allison?" I had to think - and fast.

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out," I blurted out. I had no idea where we were going, but a plan was starting to form in the back of my mind, and so far, I liked it.

"No."

"Gryffin, please don't make this hard. I want to explain what you wouldn't let me say yesterday, and I have a whole day planned out." Well that was a blatant lie. Oh well.

"Not now, Allison," he said quietly, sounding something along the lines of defeated or exhausted.

"You sound like you need to be cheered up," I sang, smiling hopefully, even though he couldn't see me.

"You say that like it's possible," he growled.

"Oh, look you woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Late, I might add, considering you weren't at school again," I pointed out. "Look, I'll make you a deal. If you let me take you out for the rest of the day, and let me explain myself, and you don't feel any better, then I'll leave you alone." Silence hung between us for a long moment as he thought about it. I waited patiently for his answer, nervously nibbling on the sleeve of the sweater Hunter gave me for my birthday two years ago; it was pink with black spots on the inside and dark green with light green wavy stripes on the outside, just like a watermelon. Green and pink were my two favorite colours and watermelon was my favorite fruit, so I was pretty ecstatic when he got me this. 

"Fine. Gimme an hour," he sighed, annoyed. 

"Alright. I'll see you soon." I hung up and tucked my phone back into my pocket, grinning like an idiot. A few students stared at me like I was insane - I'm not, by the way, I was tested - but I just ignored them. Now, all I had to do was figure out just exactly what we were going to do for an entire day that could win him over. My smile droppped to a frown. I had no idea. Ugh

_____________________________________________________________________________________

***Gryffin's POV***

really didn't have the energy to deal with Allison today, but the offer of Allison leaving me alone for good was just too tempting. I could get through one day of her, right?