Chapter 15

Anyway, I have nothing important to say, so here we go! 

Question of the Chapter is at the bottom as always!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***Hunter's POV***

I looked up at the school building before me, feeling nostalgic. This was the high school I would've gone to, if I hadn't been sent to be fostered in LA. I was less than a year away from officially being a highschooler when the accident happened. I'd been really excited about it too. Even Gryffin was eager to start exploring the freedom of being a highschooler. Unfortunately, we didn't get the chance to really enjoy the transition, and now I hated being here.

With a sigh, I entered the school's doors and looked around. I was on the second floor, but there was af first and a third floor as well. The office was immediately  to my left and the library to my right. two sets of main stirs led down to the plaza, which was lined with lockers, a few classrooms, the cafeteria and a large stage, which was currently closed up. Just past the office was a hallway which led to one of the many sets of stairs leading up to the thrid floor and most of the second floor classrooms. 

I went straight to the office first to get my schedule, which they gave to me without any hassle. I had Gym first block, followed by Math, English and Science, but since it was Tuesday the blocks were switched up, which meant I had English first. Ugh, I sucked severely at English. I wasn't really creative at all. Gym, however, was my favorite and best class.

I had half an hour before classes started, seeing as Chelsea dropped me off a bit early to drop off Emelie at the elementary school a few blocks away and get to work on time. I  wasn't sure why they just didn't enroll Emelie in the school just up the street from the highschool, but I didn't bother asking. My mind was still preoccupied on my fight with Allison.

I had no idea how I was going to get her back. I wasn't even sure why she was so ticked off at me that she would actually want to ditch me permanently. I mean, yeah, I was angry at her, but I think I had a good reason to be and I tried to apologize but she refused to listen to me. There had to be more to her reaction, but I honestly just couldn't figure out what. I tried texting her and calling her, but as promised, she got a new number. I could always try calling her house instead; I doubt she would've convinced her parents to change their number too. Yeah, I guess I would do that.

Students were starting to file into the school now, and I got a lot of looks - mostly from girls, I might add. I didn't mind though. I was pretty used to it by now. I wasn't however, prepared for what - or who, rather - came at me first.

"What's a sexy guy like you doing all alone?" I jumped, startled. I hadn't even seen anyone standing next to me before. My eyes landed on, much to my surprise, a boy about my age, who's expression was somewhere between amused and flirtacious.  He was a quite a bit shorter than me, and he was wearing bright blue skinny jeans and a black and white striped t-shirt. He had wristbands on both of his arms with various band names on them. His hair was long and swept to one side, just short of covering his eyes and one side brushed across his cheek. The tips of his hair framing his face were dyed a bright red. His eyes were a grey-green and were shockingly bright and excited. He had a few piercings; a septum piercing, snakebites, a small stretcher in his right ear and a few rings in the cartiledge of his other ear. He grinned brightly up at me as I studied him, and I found myself smiling back; he was so animated, he was contagious.

"Like what you see?" he teased with a wink.

"Definitely," I chuckled. 

"The name's Luke O'Malley, but no one calls me that," He stuck his hand out and I shook it without hesitation.