Just a dream

(Marks pov)

"Where am I". As I thought in my head. "This is another dream, isn't it? "I moved to my computer, which was the only thing I saw in my desk and around me. It was a room with only one light on. Skype was on. " Huh, why is this the only thing in my computer?" Shocked, he called jack, not taking control in his dream. Jack answered the call. Jack was there, as usual, and a big smile on his face. Bigger than usual. "What's wrong with you?" Mark said as he giggled. " Wiishu!!" Jack said. Marks smile faded as he saw a girl sitting next to her. " Mark meet my girlfriend, Wiishu!" Jack said with a smile. Marks heart shattered into bits. "Oh that's your new girlfriend?" Mark said as his voice cracking trying not to sob uncontrollably. Jack noticed the voice and the face. " Mark are you alright?" Jack asked. "Yeah, hey um, jack I need to go somewhere. "Okay, see you then!" Mark kept waving until jack was gone. A tears rolled down to his cheeks as he started to cry uncontrollably. "I l - lost h-him, forever." I jerked up and started to cry. But only realized it was a dream. So I got up, sliped a shirt on, as well as some jeans, and headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Hey guys how u doing today? Today is April 21! That means jokes! But I'm soo sorry if this one in a little sucky, but hay, it's my first time, thanx you guys for reading my first chapter. And it will also get better, I promise . Bye

~angie♡