Everything is, Alright.

(Marks Pov)

It was two in the morning. I had this weird dream where I was underneath a tree."Where am I?" Suddenly, a man with green hair ran at me. It was jack. "Jack what are you doing here?" "I - I... " He sighed and gave me an envelope that had at heart sticker to keep it closed. I immediately knew he was confessing to me.

I took the letter with his hands and looked at me with hope. I smiled and nodded. He giggled and hugged me. So I hugged back. "I love you mark."
"Me too jack." I pulled him in for a kiss until I woke up to a quiet but loud sobbing.

I got up, put my "Markiplier" shirt on and some jeans. Then headed to jack's room. I entered in the bedroom to see him under his desk and crying.

I started to worry. "Jackaboy! Are you ok?" He crawled out of the desk and into my arms.

"Shhhh, it's ok sean. Cry it out. "We sat on the floor for 5 minutes, hearing sean crying and coughing violently. It made me tear up. So I rocked him back and fourth on the ground while he had his arms wrapped around me.

"Short Steps, Deep Breath, Everything Is, Alright. Chin Up, I Can't, Step Into The, Spotlight. She Said, I'm Sad, Somehow Without Any Words. I Just, Stood There, Searching For An Answer." I sang to jack while rocking him. Then he started singing the next part. "When This World Is No, More. The Moon Is All We'll See." He calmed down down a bit. "I'll Ask You To Fly Away With Me. Until The Stars All Fall, Down, They Empty From The Sky, But I Don't Mind, If Your With Me, Then Everything's, Alright."

He stopped crying, but he still had the hiccups. "Thanks *hic* mark" and we both fell asleep on the floor.

(Jacks pov)

I woke up to see mark, sitting in the corner where the little space was beside my desk, and my arms wrapped around his chest.

I blushed and put my head against his chest again to sleep. (Half an hour later.)
I was awakened by mark when he slightly moved. "His snoring is soo soft." I thought. I looked up at a sleeping markimoo and touched his red hair. "It's soo smooth." My hand went down his cheeks. (His face cheeks people). What am I doing! I can't be in love with my friend! ... awww but he is soo cute!

I thought in my head. Then the sudden realization hit me. I was in love with my friend. But I was still sad about Wiishu cheating on me. But after of stroking marks hair a few times, it didn't matter anymore. "She was always a little stupid bitch for cheating on me." I said out loud without knowing. I was still stroking his hair.

"Hmm? jack your awak- uhhh... I know you were crying yesterday at two in the morning, and you were right here, in the corner, why are you stroking my hair?" I saw him smile and blush. But I blushed like a madman. "Oh fook! sorry mark!" "It's ok jackaboy." Mark said, smiling. "Well, let's go to the kitchen and get something to eat." I said. "Ok, let's go!" Mark said we got up and went.

Hey guys sorry if this is a short chapter. But my back hurts soooooo fooking bad! I broke my back and I just took some painkillers. But that doesn't stop me from writing. And also school has been really hard. I have depression, anxiety and suicidal thoughts since I was 7. Don't worry! I won't do suicide! I will keep on writing! And always remember, suicide is not the answer. Seek help if you have thoughts about it. Remember, don't let anyone or anything bring you down. Anyways, I love you all like a family! So stay safe and I will see you, in the next chapter!!! Buh-bye!

-angie ♡