couple? couple.

(Jack's pov)

Holy fook!!! He just kissed me! It's not a bad thing, I know that I wanted that, but that took me by surprise!
So I just sat there, like a freak. Wide eyes. Blushing the darkest shade of red.

"Did you read the dare? That's what it said. To kiss you on the cheek." Mark said.

"I-I" was the only thing I could say. "Jack if you didn't like it then you can tell me." He said with a frown. Damn! Say something ya doof! I said the opposite. "Mark... I loved it..." His face lit up with excitement but at the same time unsure.

"Wait, so your sayin-" I just grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. He just stayed still while I kissed him, then he kissed back half a second later. I was completely drowned by the feeling of mark's lips against mine. It felt so good.

(Marks pov )

"Wait, so your sayin-" was the only thing I could get out of my mouth. He grabbed my face ever so gently, and kissed me! I was in shock. But at the same time, I knew that I wanted this soo bad. So I kissed back.

It felt like sparks were flying everywhere. But he pulled back. "Mark I'm soo fooking sorry!" He ran out of the room and to the bathroom. The camera was still on, but I turned it off.

I went to the bathroom and opened it. There was jack, sitting in the bathtub and crying.

"I ruined our friendship, didn't I?" He said still crying. I lifted his chin up so I can wipe the tears off his beautiful face. "Nope, you just showed me that you like me back." I said. Then, I kissed him again.

He put his arms around my neck as we kiss passionately. I put my hands around my waist and pull him closer. We both broke away from the kiss and hugged each other and just sat there. My arm around him. He broke the silence by saying the most beautiful thing...

"Couple?"
Couple.

After that, I felt like this was a start, of a beautiful, relationship.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the story.
Sorry it's too short. Just need to think about my life.
Go check out my other book called "depression is a war"
I mean if you want to.

Anyways... I will see all you dudes, in the next chapter!!!
Buh-bye!

- angie ♡