This Man

**WARNING**

SMUT CONTAINED!

For all my dirty minded people. ;)

(Jack's pov )

Now with saying that, we are a couple. It was official. We can walk up to each other and be able to say, "I love you", freely. I always go up to him and grab his behind. He jumps at the touch. But quickly turns around and pinned me to the wall. "You think you can do that, huh kitten?" He said in a low voice.

He carried me upstairs bridal style and pushed me gently on the bed. We started kissing. Soon, fighting for dominance. Of course, mark won. So he quickly started to take off my clothes and left me in my boxers.

Lust completely filled his eyes. He started taking off his jeans, then his "markiplier " shirt. I was fascinated! His body has so many muscles! He was slim, had a six pack. I was so in love.

Then I looked at down at my body. I was embarrassed. My body was weak, I can't lift weights and I don't have muscles. I looked down on the bed. "Jack, your perfect. Just the way you are. Nothing can change that, kitten." I looked up at him. Only in his boxers.

I jumped on his stomach and whispered, "thanks, now mark, make me yours." An evil smirk appeared on his face.

(Marks pov )

"Jack, your perfect, just the way you are. Nothing can change that." I said. He looked up at me and jumped on my stomach. "Thanks, now mark, make me yours. " I smirked an evil smile and flipped him over so he could be on his back. I kissed his neck and bit his ear. Leaving hickey's on his neck. A small pleasured moan entered my ear.

Which made me turned on. I felt something poke my stomach.

I looked down to see jack's boxers had a bulge. "Well well well, what do we have here? Someone is getting excited!" I went down, kissing his neck, his collarbone, and his v-line. "M-mark! *gasp* stop f-fucking * moan* te-easing m-me! "Ok."

I said, grabbing his boxers and pulling them off. His member sprang out. I grabbed his 8 inch member and started stroking it. Jack moaned louder and louder in every stroke. So I got faster and faster. "M-mark! Your so good at t-this!" He said in moans.

I wrapped my tongue around his tip. And started sucking. "AHHHHH! MARK IM GONNA-" Cum for me, kitten! He soon came in my mouth.

(Jacks pov )

I came in his mouth. Hehehe! That was what he was waiting for! Well he got it. Now it's my turn to play with him. "Can I play with you now markimoo??" I said in my most sexy Irish accent." You want too?" "I want too so bad, markimoo!" I said.

"Ok" He said. I got up and pinned him to the bed. He bit his bottom lip. I slide his boxers down and his member sprang out.

"Mark! You're excited!" I said biting my lip. I touched the tip, going in small circle with my finger. He moaned and I started sucking. "J-jackk! M-my g-god!" Mark flipped me over and said,"not yet."

I felt his member on my entrance. Mark! "How are you going to fit!" I said. "Don't worry, I will go slow on you. It's your first time, right?" He said. "Yes, you?" I said. "Yeah, this is my first time." My legs were on his shoulder. He went in slowly.

My god! This hurts like hell! But it feels so good! I thought in my head. I dug my nails into his skin. Hard enough to leave marks for the next day. ( i had too!)
He paused in order for me to get adjusted. A few seconds later, I was going to test if it was not hurting. I moved my hips slightly. I moaned so loud, that he got the message. He was thrusting into me.

(After a few minutes of thrusting and moaning...)

He slowed down. He came, and I started crying.

(Marks pov )

I slowed down because I came inside of him. I pulled out. Sat next to him. Then, jack was crying!? "Jack did I do something wrong!?" I said with concern in my voice. " I can't believe I have a man, who actually loves me. Who cares about me. Who wants me in there life!" Than he started sobbing. " I thought that I would never know how to love again." I hugged jack. He was now sobbing in my chest." Jack, I love you. And you know that. I have loved you ever since you had 900,000 subscribers." I love you too mark. Since 1,000,000 subscribers. With that, we talked, and went to sleep on each others arms. Naked. Like every couple would do.

Omg! finally a new chapter! I was out of wifi! So I had to live with pencils and papers.NOOOO!! But I have wifi now soo yeah. I also had the case of writers blockisitus. But I'm back bitches!!!!
Stay safe fam!

~angie ♡