morning walks.

• Gewidmet John templeman

from that point on marie took me for morning walks when it was still dark.marie is so kind hearted she even hand nitted me a jumper so i wouldn't get cold when we whent for a walk.most days she has to go to school or something .she said it was called school.through the days we have been able to understand each other even more.

in the basement marie has a chair that rocks when you sit on it!it is amazing and i am so lucky she saved me and i am living in a life style this posh with beds and everything!!

her house is amazing!i know this because when her parants are at work i go and have a walk around the house.i don't touch aything though so they don't i have been here.

sometimes when marie's mum and dad are working late marie and sit on the couch for hours just to feel how comfy it is.

sometimes when we go for our morning walks i stop with marie to look at the flowers and leaves.she always stops for me and never gets angry she is amazing.

i love morning walks when it is just the right temperature warm but a bit on the cool side.i love the smell of the fresh air in the mornings it reminds me of when i was a baby befor the british came and took over.