the wip

today marie has a longer day at school.i think she has a meeting or something.

when marie comes home she is going to give me an english lesson while i teach her to speak nunga.

wow.she has been gone for ages.her parants must be coming home soon.i hope she is ok. for a while i admire the clothes that she has made me and see if i can make it my self.i try but it is no use i keep on getting my fingrs caught in the thread.i give up trying to make clothes and find something else to do.i wonder around and find a trail ants leading to the corner of the room.it is very fun to follow the trail of ants and see them scurrying around here and there...

wait! i just heard the front door of the living room.i quickly hide like marie has taught me,under the table that has the long table cloth.i can see the shadows threw the gap of the door of the basement.i can hear marie's dad talking.

" now wat i want to know is what marie does down there!" i can't understand him but i know it is about marie.

"honey you cant just go and search through her private things!"

"i sure can!"

my heart pumps and i edge as far under the table as possible. her farther bursts through the door.

i edge further under the table.my heart is pumping and mind is racing with things that might happen if he sees me.he could make me a slave and he would make do everything for him.he might torture me because i was in his house ,he might make me sleep outside during winter and catch a cold.

oh no.oh dear lord. my leg hit one of marie's dolls and it rolled out form underneath the table.it made a clonk sound as it hit the leg of the table.i am done for now i have blown my cover.he is going to hurt me now.

marie's dad reaches under the table and grabs my leg and pulls me out.he changes his grip so he is holding me upside down.

"ha ha you little newt! i am disgusted by your people!"he cried.i didn't understand him but you don't need to know english to that an english man is angry at you and wants to kill you.