unsuspecting surprise

I skip happily home from school.I stop and admire the flowers on the way witch reminds me of Lahun.He is so lucky he has survived 10 days without getting caught.He is very brave.

As i skip along my face drops to a frown.In the distance I can see some British kids from school annoying an aboriginal child.

"Hey boys! You!"i shout at them.

"You are being aurfully un reasonable!"i shout when I get there.

"How?! These kids are black and stupid and I am aloud to do what I want!"

"william!" i said to the boy that was speaking

"What!? They black aboriginal skanks. They have no right to be here! This is our land!" william says.I hate the way he talks about aboriginal children like that.

I look over to the three aboriginal kids who have bruses on thier arms where william has been punching them. I give them a sorry look.

"It was their land first!" I speak up  with courage."Now run along! Befor I tell your parents that you two throw rocks at people from your window!" I say convinced that they will go.Turn to the aboriginal children and take out a bread loaf left over from lunch. I break it into thirds and give them the bread.Smiles creep upon there faces and they run home.

I turn around and realise William and his friend haven't gone. They look at me with their mouth open wide.I tell them to run along and they do.I run home happily thinking 'i can't wait to give Lahun his new pants!' As I do a smile creeps upon my face and i begin to laugh,I laugh so hard I trip and fall and i laugh some more.i acctually had to stop and calm down befor i head of home.

 as i approach the door at my home I hear a scream that at first i think is coming from inside but then i think 'no it can't be' and tell my self it was from down the road.turns out I was wrong.