Chapter 1

*That's Tansia up top .*

*Tansia P.O.V*

Beep!Beep!Beep!

I was woken out of my slumber by the sound of my alarm clock. 5:50 a.m is the time it reads. Even though, I'm used to waking up early to this time. It's still frustrating. But, hey that's the life living in this hellhole called a pack as the maid. I stand up and fix my bed which consists a pillow full of unused newspaper and a worn-out blanket that belonged to my parents. I tried to keep it in good condition, but times are rough, especially living in the attic.

Walking to my "bathroom", I look at myself and sigh as tears welled in my eyes "Damn, maybe everyone is right I'm really ugly asf. Look at me. I look so dead inside" Slowly touches the scar on my chest from when Destiney and her bimbos jumped me.

Flashback:

I'm all alone. Nobody cares nor love me. I lost both my parents and my siblings. J.J doesn't even look at me the same way. He can't even stand the sight of me. And Destiney, she never liked me. Growing up, she'll always you used to tease me about how fat I am and let her friends bully me while she laughed in the background. The times I wanted her to play dolls with me, she'll rip the heads off them and stand there laughing while I cry my poor eyes out. Anyway, it was a Friday night and I was walking from work since I need money for new things like clothes, school supplies and etc. Since I was the Beta's daughter, I had money that I saved for personal reasonings but now, that I'm an omega Destiney and the Alphas took my account and hid it so I can't get ahold to it. I was in need of a job and stumbled upon this dinner named Paschal's. The owners were an elderly couple, Mr. and Mrs. Paschals, who children ran the diner but they still needed help.  Mrs. Pachal saw me first hand and appearance and offered me a job right then and there. 

At first, I was hesitant but I accepted once I felt the homey atmosphere. Since then, that's where I been out other than catering to these jackasses. But, back to the story, as I was walking to the hell house I noticed all the lights were off except one, upon my room in the attic. I quickly ran inside and up three flights of stairs until I reached my door. Slowly pushing it open, just as I was a foot inside, the door was slammed shut and Destiney, Naterica, Natasha, Quinesha and Sinnamon were surrounding me with bats and a whip on their hands. "Aw, is the little baby scared", Destiney taunted as her friends were walking around me in circles. Tears welled in my eyes, but none escaped. "Let's play a little game, hm. It's called Speak nothing of the truth or suffer...ok. now, what happened to my ring Tansia" I looked at Destiney confused and sighed "what ring Destiney."

Naterica hit me in the spine with her bat with glass spikes in it. Whimpering as I fell on my knees. "Wrong Answer, Tansia. Let's try again...girls get her". Following her command, they all hit me with their weapons one by one. The whip tearing at my skin on my back, the hits from the bats fracturing my bones and blood covers my body. I look up and Carter, the future beta is filming the whole thing. "Stop please stop. Destiney I don't have your ring." She glared at me with pure hatred in her eyes,"hold her down on her back" Barely conscious from the amount of pain I'm in. I saw something glitter, slowly opening my eyes slightly I see Destiney straddling me with a knife in her hands. I tried to get away but these hoes grip was strong. Destiney leaned forward, whispering in my ear, "this will teach you to never steal from me again, you ugly black bitch" Pain was all I felt as she stabbed me not too deep in my chest and dragged the knife down to create a scar that will last on me...forever. Tears welled down my face as I screamed loudly. Destiney smiled at her masterpiece and climbed off of me. "Let's go you guys, our work here is done."

Curling my body into a ball, crying softly I watched as everyone leaves. Carter turned and look at me with sympathy in his eyes and slowly closed the door. It was a blessing, that I was a werewolf and I healed quickly but the scars were the only thing left on my body as a memory. Mumbling to myself, I wish it was me who died not them. Closing my eyes falling asleep with tears rolling down my face.

*Flashback over*

Shaking my head, I hopped into the shower only to be greeted with below freezing water. I quickly hopped out drying and lotioning up my body. Sliding on my bra and panties. Knowing I'm wearing the color black again today, I picked something plain and simple out. Once finished getting dress.

I grabbed my old backpack and walk downstairs heading to the kitchen

I grabbed my old backpack and walk downstairs heading to the kitchen.  I start cooking food for the whole house. Cooking for almost 500 wolves is hard because these bitches are picky ass hell and it's ignorant.
Making breakfast just in time, with the help of other omegas we place the huge dishes on the tables as I head back to grab the drinks. One by one everyone came into the dining hall ignoring my presence which I'm used to by now. A loud shriek filled the air as Destiney stomped in my direction. The way she's stomping like a toddler, you can picture the bull cartoon with steam coming out its ears. POP!  This bitch just slapped me.  "What the fuck is this shit. I only eat fruits and food with no starch, sugar or fats. Nobody wants to be as fat as your ass"dumping her food on me.  I stand there embarrassed as everyone is laughing at me. Shaking my head sighing, I head back to the kitchen and grab my plate heading back to the room to change my shirt. I can't wait for tomorrow.  I'll be 18 years old, meaning I'll get my wolf and finally meet my mate. Knowing everyone is already out the house,  walk downstairs and locked up the house sighs softly to start my journey to my personal hell... Black Richmond high school.
Finally making it to school seeing nobody is outside.  Mumbling lowly shit.  Running into the school trying to make it to first period. I bumped into my soon to be Alpha Johnathan and his gf, Destiney.  Quickly getting up looking at my boots mumbling lowly "I'm sorry alpha" as I ran to head to first period.
I walk into the class, feeling all eyes on me as some look at me with disgust in their eyes, others with sympathy along with Ms. Joiner. "Sorry, I'm late Ms. Joiner.  I have all the work from last week can I turn it in now" Smiling sadly at me, she nods her head "of course sweetie."Leaning closer to me "We'll talk after class ok" smiling lightly I walk to my seat in the back and pulled out my drawing pad ignoring everyone from the thots talking about me, to the jocks shooting spitballs at me. I finally felt at peace and happy.
Drawing a picture of this weird dream I been having lately.  A silver wolf with a mark of a crest on its shoulder and blood red eyes with a blue ring around it. It stood about 7 foot tall as it's standing on a cliff howling to the moon goddess. I never understood why I keep having dreams about this wolf, maybe everyone is right.  I am a freak "No, you're not" I looked around to see who that was but everyone is minding their own business. Great, now in hearing things "you're not hearing things geez. We can only communicate within your head so calm down before you have a panic attack damn. Shit, if meeting your human was this crazy, I could've waited until your birthday tomorrow to reveal myself" Rolling my eyes to myself "wait did you say wolf"
"Am I speaking French to you, of course, I'm your wolf.  The name's India boo. But as much as I'll like to catch with you the bell is about to ring.If ya need me call me. See ya, my lovely human." Just as quickly as she came, she left.  Damn, I thought my wolf would be nice like me, nope she's the opposite of that.  But, I love her ass already.
The bell rang loudly knocking me out of my train of thought. Quickly packing my bag, I was first to leave and headed to my locker to grab my AP History book. As I closed it, someone shoved my head into it hard. Holding onto my head as I groan sliding down to the polish floor.
This is high school for ya folks well for me of course.