chapter 4

Tansia POV

Pain is all I felt that woke me up in the middle of the night whimpers lightly opening my mindlink towards J.J even though he hardly talks to me anymore. Howls loudly in pain as I arch my back clawing at the floor. "J.J please come help me.." as I feel my clothes start to rip twisting and turning on my 'bed'. J.J ,mindlinked me quicker than I expected,"Tansia whats wrong" "I dont know everything hurts" "SHIT IM COMING"slowing crawling toward the door screams loudly once another strike of pain hits me. JJ burst through my door and picks me up rubbing my back whispering in my ear,"shhh,its going to be over soon". My scream was catch in my throat, as my nails extended and claws at his shirt. Once we made it outside, the coolness of the air relaxed my heated body a little bit before another wave of pain hits me causing me to howl in pain louder. The lights came on one by one as the pack members made there way outside creating a circle around us.J.J looked aaround and placed my softly on the ground, circling my body into a ball whimpering feeling my bones start to break and rotate. "India what's going on with me" "You're finally shifting boo, now you just relax and let me deal with all this painful stuff ok." Closing my eyes as India and I switched places. I watched as she took over letting my bones get into place.Silver like fur spread over my now wolf form body, a crest forming on my chest,paws are four different colors: snow white, blue red and green standing up slowly at 7 ft. Gasps filled the yard as everyone stared at me in amazement. "The completion is done girl, we look bad as fuck...in a good way doe" Slowly opening up my eyes observing everywhere with my blood red eyes, as I watched everyone backing away from me slowly making the circle bigger than what it was. One by one everyone bowed down to me looking around confused quickly mindlinks my wolf "India, what are they doing" She giggles lightly "sweetie, your a royal wolf. You're basically a goddness." "WHAT I CAN'T BE" "Sorry to break it to you but you are. I'll let mom or J.J explain it to you now turn back to your human form"with that she disappeared to wherever she goes. Looking around everyone I walk up to J.J nudge him with my nose. He looks up at me smirks," you're trying to get back to human form huh" rolling my eyes at him nodding my head "ok, all you have to do is think about your body...hands,legs stuff like that" he tells me as he stares at me with admire in his eyes. Taking a deep breath as I start to picture my body, feeling my bones rolling back into place as my toes plays with the soul. Opening my eyes looking down I see I'm wearing a flowly dress with weird designs on my arms.