Chapter 7

You walked through the gates after seeing Namjoon walk off. Everyone was looking at you but you ignored them. After entering the classroom, you heard a rather sharp tone from a teacher who yelled "(Y/N)!" you turned around to see Mrs Choi.

She bent down to you and held you by your arms and looked at you. "(Y/N), who was that out there that sent you here?" she asked you. You smiled and replied "That's Namjoonie."

Mrs Choi just shook her head and questioned why you were with him. You just said "Oh Namjoonie and his family said i can stay with them for a month." then Mrs Choi's eyes widened in surprise.

"Stay? No no (Y/N)! They are bad people." you just shook your head at her response. "No they not. They nice." You pouted at her. She just rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Go to class now." You nodded your head and went off.

___________________

The school bell rang for the end of the day and you packed your bag and went outside to the benches. You waited for one of them. You saw them at the gate but it wasn't Namjoon. It was Jungkook. You ran to him and yelled "JUNGKOOKIE!" You hugged him and he bent down to say hello.

You two held hands but then again, everyone muttered bad stuff about you. You both just stayed normal. "Kookie, piggy back." You tugged on his shirt then he rolled his eyes and crouched down. You carefully climbed onto his back and he stood up. Everyone gasped at the image you two made.

He stopped because you were climbing onto his neck. Your legs were around his neck and he held you from there. You smiled while playing with his hair.

You laughed and said "Kookie, your hair is soft!" He laughed and smiled at your comment.