Chapter 18

The boys were very worried about you. They couldn't think. They were all sitting around your bed. You were lying there, sleeping soundly. They would look at you, and be filled with happiness, but mostly, with depression. 

"Hello boys." The nurse came in with a clipboard. Jin stood up and greeted her. 

"Hello nurse. How is her condition?" He asks worriedly. 

"It's not looking good. Just a few more tests." She explained. The boys nodded. 

"Now. Can i just squeeze through?" She says while passing through the boys. She pulls out a needle and the boys get scared. 

"Nurse, what's that?" Jungkook pointed to the needle.

"It's alright. It's just a medicine to prevent her from getting any worse." She calms them down. They all sighed. Jin was mostly worried about you. He was thinking in his head "What if she doesn't get better?" The nurse carries on. She sticks the needle into your arm.

A sudden flinch comes from you then you start to whine in pain. All the boys were surprised. Jin tried to run to you but was held back by Jimin. 

"She's not done" Jimin whispered.

"I don't care. (Y/N)'s awake." Jin said, struggling through Jimin's arms. When finished, the nurse did a slight pat on your and said you were in the ICU. You smiled and looked at Jin.

"Jinnie?" You smiled. He ran to your side along with the rest of the boys. Jin grabs your hand while the boys crowd around your bed, smiling. 

"Yes. Oppa Jinnie is here." He said smiling widely. They boys were constantly asking questions like "How are you?" and "I'm so glad your okay" Jin took of your mask since you wanted it to be off.

"Jinnie, i'm-" before you finished, your stomach made a growl sound. You looked at it then to Jin. You let out a cute giggle. The boys laughed at your aegyo. 

"What do you want (Y/N)?" Hoseok asks. You looked at him and replied "Deokkboki. I want Deokkboki. Oh, and Bulgogi. With some BibimBap and some Rice." You ended with a smile. The boys were shocked at how much you wanted to eat and looked at each other. 

_____________

They were walking with a bag full of food.

"Gosh. For a young girl, she sure eats a lot." Yoongi said. They all laughed.

"It's so cute though" Taehyung mentioned. They all agreed. 

"She needs to eat lots though. To become strong and grow tall!" Jimin said.

"True. So Jimin, I'm curious, how much did you eat?" Yoongi asks jokingly. All the boys laugh while Jimin's scowls at Yoongi and his joke.

_____________

They walked back to the hospital. 

"(Y/N), look what we have." Namjoon said, waving the bag. You laughed and clapped.

Jin was the one feeding you. The boys just recorded you being so cute. 

"Is it good?" Jin asks, filling the spoon. You nodded and hummed "Mh hm!" All the boys laughed. They all recorded you while Jin feeds you. This was such a happy moment.