Chapter 12

Once you and Jimin got home, you put your bag on the floor and ran to the group of boys who were once again on the couch. You sat on Yoongi's lap and told him you are going to do the football try-outs. Everyone looked at you and they were all surprised. They all smiled after. "Really? Wow, look at you. Can you play football though?" Hoseok asked. You nodded your head in determine.

He chuckled and got up and went to the bedroom to get a small football. They would play football in the living room when they have nothing to do. Hoseok started with the ball and kicked it back and forth in front of you. Jungkook quickly stood up and set up a small goal using a small table.

Hoseok kicked the ball to you and they boys watched you and Hoseok, pretending to be a crowd. They all cheered for you and Hoseok came for you. He tried tackling you. When tried to move left, he would be there. When you tried to move right, he was there. You remembered a strategy that your dad taught you. Hoseok's legs were wide apart to prevent you from moving around him.

You smiled and with Hoseok's legs still wide apart, You kicked the ball in-between his legs and slid under. You dribbled the ball and left Hoseok watching you in awe. When you kicked the ball under the table (which means a goal) all the boys yelled and laughed at Hoseok. Hoseok clapped for you swell while laughing. He went to you and picked you up.

"Ah you beat me! Good job. Use that technique of yours at the try-outs." He told you and you nodded. They all clapped for you and you just laughed. You were kind of panting and Yoongi got you a glass of water. You drank some and put it on the table. You walked to the couch and slumped yourself on it. Jungkook sat next to you and put his arm around you. "You okay?" he asked nicely. You looked at him and smiled. You nodded tiredly.