Chapter 9

"Park!" You yelled out to make Jimin's head turn to you. "What?" he asked. You laughed and repeated again. "Park!" Yoongi elbowed his arm and whispered "Park you idiot. She wants to go to the park." Jimin looked at you, his jaw dropped and said "OOOOOH! Pfft, i knew that." Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

You yelled "Park" for about 2 minutes and Yoongi groaned in annoyance. "Ugh then go to the goddamn park then!" You stayed silent and Jimin hit his arm. "Jerk shut up and don't curse!" Yoongi rested his head on his hand and moaned. "I want her to be quiet so take her to the park will you?" he looked at Jimin and Jimin widened his eyes. "Me? No no. Jin can take her." Jin shouted from the bedroom "I can't! Taking a nap!"

"Ugh!!!!" Yoongi moaned loudly. "You know what, if your so anxious on her to be quiet then YOU take her to the park instead you coward!" Yoongi shot his head up at him and laughed. "HAHA! You kidding me right?" Jimin just glared at Yoongi and his insane laughter. Yoongi eventually stopped laughing and dropped his mouth. "UGH! Whatever. Come on you beast, lets go!" He said to you while standing up groggily.

You jumped up and grabbed his hand. You both left and when Yoongi slammed the door shut, everyone laughed quietly.

You skipped so happily to the park while Yoongi, he just walked with his hood up and still thinking why the hell he gave up. You looked up to him and giggled at his sulked face.

Once you got to the park, you turned to Yoongi and suggested "Hide 'N' Seek". He just rolled his eyes for like the 100 time and covered his eyes and started counting. You ran like the wind and you ran into the play area bit and hid under the slide.

He turned around and huffed "Ready or not, here i come!" He saw you under the slide and came walking. You laughed and escaped from the slide and ran around the park. He pointed at you and yelled "You cheater!" he laughed and chased you. You ran out of the gates from the park and ran around the field.

After running so much, you bent and tried catching your breath. You looked around and frowned, noticing Yoongi was no where to be found. You shouted "Yoongi-ah?" No response. You started to panic. After one more shout of his name, you felt a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist and you and the owner of those arms fell to the floor laughing. It was Yoongi.

You both rolled around in laughter and everyone was wondering why you were laughing and rolling around with a gangster. He whispered in your ears while smiling "Shall we go to that ice cream shop over there?" You nodded and stood up.

He followed after you, standing up and held your hand. You both laughed and enjoyed the walk to the ice cream place. Once you entered, Yoongi was like the bell of the ball. He had everyone's attention. They were afraid of him but then chilled when they saw you. But they became more afraid. Thinking he's going to kill you or something.

"What do you want (Y/N)?" He lifted you up so you can see the flavours. You pointed and placed your finger on the glass. "I want (Favourite ice cream flavour)" He nodded and put you down. He asked the lady for your ice cream and once he got it, he gave it to you and payed.

You both left and headed home. "I love it Yoongi-ah! Thank you!" You smiled and he crouched down to you and pinched your cheek. "Your welcome!" he smiled and continued walking.

He opened the door and everyone was in the living room watching football. They saw you two come in and they smiled. You sat on Jungkook's lap and showed him the ice cream. Yoongi just slumped next to Jimin and Jimin looked at him with satisfaction. "So, you enjoyed it. Do you regret it?" Yoongi just glared at him and pushed his shoulder. "Shut up." Yoongi laughed.