Chapter 24

"She's beautiful when she's sleeping." Namjoon says. Everyone nods their head. 

"Please. Please get well soon." Jin whispers and kiss your forehead. The nurse came in afterwards. 

"Boys, great news. We have finally received the medication. She may feel drowsy after drinking this but she'll heal soon. Make sure she takes this 3 times a day. After every meal." the nurse explains as she hands Jin the syringes of medicine. The boys were so happy. They all cheered and bowed to the nurse gratefully and thanked God.

"Thank you my Lord. We will forever be grateful!" Jungkook prays. The nurse smiles then walks out. 

"Our precious angel, your going to get better soon!" Hoseok whispers quietly. 

______________

"Open wide (Y/N). Here comes the airplane!" Jimin says as he feeds you with rice and Beef. You open and chewed deliciously. When you were finished eating, it was time for your medicine. 

"Now (Y/N), trust us on this. If you drink this magic potion, you'll turn into a fairy!" Taehyung says as your drink your medicine. Taehyung smiled happily and stood up and gave Jin a high-five. 

"Oppa! I'm sleepy." You say as you rub your eyes. Jin walks over to you and strokes your hair. 

"Okay. You can sleep now. I'll be here. Call me when you wake up Princess." Jin says. The boys walked out as you fell into Dreamland. 

"Thank you guys for today. I don't know what i could've done without your help." Jin pats them on the shoulder. 

"You guys can go home and rest. I'll call you later." 

They all walk off. Jin checks on you once more before going to the toilet quickly.

______________

"My darling, what has happened to you?" ??? says while holding your hand. ?? was at the entrance, keeping guard. Jin came back from the toilet and saw the man standing at the door. Jin walked in, seeing ??? standing next to you. 

"Excuse me...who are you?" Jin asks politely. 

"So you and your gang were the ones who took my daughter." ??? says madly. He walked over to Jin while Jin backs up. 

"Are you she's even your daughter?" Jin asks, aggressively. ??? gabs Jin's collar before being interrupted by ??.

"Sir, we have the meeting now. Mrs Kang will be pissed if we're late." ?? says. ??? glares at Jin angrily before letting his go. He points his finger at Jin while staring into Jin's eyes, wildly. 

"I'll be back." ??? whispers with annoyance. Jin just stares at him, not even replying and giving him one of the most scariest looks he's ever given to anyone. As they walk off, Jin takes a deep breath in and looks at you worriedly. He walks over to your bed. 

"I'll protect you Princess, don't worry." He says then kisses your head.