Chapter 2

"Oi! Let me in will you mate?" Seamus shouted through the door. Draco grumbled but undid the locking and silencing charms before stormed out of the bathroom.
Draco stormed into the room and slumped onto his bed, Harry was taking a nap and, unluckily for Draco, he was muttering in his sleep. Draco looked over to Harry's bed, as usual he was tucked nose deep in his covers. Draco wished he could simply climb in behind Harry and run his fingers over the soft skin. Before he knew what he was doing he was standing over Harry, he gently reached out and ran his fingers down Harry's cheek. Harry, in all his subconsciousness, thought trapping Draco's hand was the wise choice and did so. Draco was now stuck, he could rip his hand away and wake Harry up, which would mean he would know Draco was there, or he could wait until Harry moved. Draco stood there for a while but Harry didn't move, he sat on the edge of the bed, getting tired of standing and Harry shifted placing the hand that had somehow slipped out of the covers onto Draco's upper thigh. Draco could already feel his pants getting tighter, soon his groin was aching. Why did Harry have to do this? Draco tried to shift away but Harry's eyes fluttered and Draco grew worried. The shift only made Harry push his hand higher up Draco's thigh, nearly on Draco's cock. If Harry straightened his fingers and actually touched Draco he was sure he wouldn't be able to control himself. Draco kept sitting there, his blood pulsing hard and his dick harder than he ever thought possible. After what seemed like hours until Draco couldn't take it anymore. He ripped away from Harry and rushed out the door to go take care of himself.