Chapter 20

"Are you ready to talk about those Dursley people?"
"No." Harry grunted as he slipped into the bed.
"The year is almost up, you have to talk to me at some point Harry." Draco said as he sat on the edge of the bed.
"I told you not right now."
"When then."
"Not now."
"Harry, please." Harry stood, grabbed a blanket and left the room.
Ron and Hermione heard a knock on their door and quickly answered. They found Harry wrapped in a blanket with tired and pleading eyes. He walked in, curled up in a corner and went to sleep.
Draco curled up in the middle of the bed, put his head in his hands and just started crying. He hated himself once again. It was as if he had no hope, no cause to exist other than he was forced. Memories flashed by, standing on the tower, his wand pointed at Dumbledore, his hand extended to Harry in their first year, the blood leaking from his chest, the first night at the manor. Everything was rushing in Draco's head and he just wanted it to stop. A loud bang on the door interrupted his self hatred.
"MALFOY OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OR HERMIONE WILL!" Draco flicked it open with his wand, he didn't even care anymore. Ron charged in, his wand pointed at Draco before he realized all there was in front of him was a shivering, crying, broken mess. "You really care don't you."
"I love Harry."
"I know, you just have to be really careful with him." Hermione said as she moved to rub his back. "We will see if he is willing to come back in the morning."
"What happened?" Ron asked.
"I just asked about the Dursleys."
"That would be it, Draco. They ruined Harry's life and he still has nightmares about them."
"I know, Hermione. He said, but I get so worried."