Chapter 10

Harry and Draco shuffled out of the room before everybody else, Harry was quickly shoved into the closet beside the door.
"You're such a bastard and a flirt Harry." Draco whispered before kissing him. Draco slid down Harry making quick work of his pants, the door quickly was ripped open and a mortified and disgusted Ron and Hermione stood in the closet door.
"Harry!?!" Ron squeaked before whipping around and squeezing his eyes shut, Hermione had already turned around. Harry ripped up his pants and pulled Draco, who was frozen and blushing redder than Ron's hair, off his knees.
"Ron you can turn around now."
"HARRY HOW COULD YOU! YOU BLOODY BASTARD! MALFOY?!? YOU COULD BE THE GAYEST GAY AND I WOULDN'T GIVE A HIPPOGRIFF'S ASS BUT MALFOY!?!" Ron screamed as his face become red with disgust.
"Ron, maybe you might like to be happy Harry actually found somebody to be with?"
"APART FROM THAT!" Ron was still shouting.
"He's really sweet and cute if you take the time to get to know him Ron." Harry offered.
"I still hate you but he better treat you right or I'll hex him to bits. I don't know what he did, if he had a big dick or if he whispered sweet nothings in your ear, but he better be good to you."
"Thanks? For your information his dick is-"
"NO I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" Ron shouted interrupting Harry.
"By the way, I will treat your 'best mate' right, he seems to like my ass, and my dick." Draco added, Ron's eyes grew wide and he made vomiting noises.
"You don't care that I'm gay? Because I really felt uncomfortable with Cho and no offense but Ginny was to... girl." Harry said, half-worried.
"Why would we be, Ron's brother Charlie is gay, Dumbledore was, I'm sure Snape was."
"Thanks, Hermione." Harry said with a grin
"Just don't snog or do anything else in front of me and I might live with it." Ron grumbled out after being lightly elbowed by Hermione.