Chapter 7

"Oh sweetheart, I'm home!" Harry call as he whipped around one of Draco's bedposts.
"You're a bastard." Harry just bit his lip and ran his hands up Draco's arm. Draco tackled Harry, pinning him down and kissed him until he couldn't hold his breath a second longer.
"Why do you have to be so fucking beautiful?" Harry reached down and began to undo Draco's pants when he decided it would be best to just flip the boy over. With a surprised yelp Draco now lay on his back, subject to Harry. Harry grabbed Draco's cock and began to slowly pull at, what seemed to Draco, an intolerably slow pace. Draco tried to thrust into Harry's hand but Harry just used his free arm to hold Draco down. The boy below Harry was squirming and moaning and desperately gasping for air as the pleasure overwhelmed him. Draco was sure he would come within thirty seconds, somebody rapped at the door and Harry stopped. Draco groaned his displeasure and desperately tried to thrust into Harry's hand but failed.
"Come on."
"I was going to-Come on- you, but no, whoever is at the door is more important." Draco said hotly. Harry just gave Draco a short kiss and yanked his pants up for him then threw him onto the bed and slapped a book into his hands.
"Oh don't worry my love, I'll make up for it."
"You'd better." Draco said opening the book although truly watching Harry's ass sway as he went to the door. No sooner had Harry opened the door Ron and Hermione tumbled in.
"Harry! We got worried, after you left the library early, and then we heard screeching from your room." Draco blushed a deep red and hid in the book Harry had handed him. Harry felt his face get a little pink.
"No, we're alright, no need to worry."
"Mate if you ever need me to hex Draco's balls off I-"
"NO!" Harry accidentally shouted before realizing what he was doing. Ron gave him a puzzling look. "What I meant was I could easily hex his balls off on my own, make him feel it through the week." Draco knew Harry was a Slytherin almost as much as he was a Gryffindor, Draco was growing hard just thinking about Harry fucking him so hard he could feel it for a week. He rolled onto his stomach to hide his hardening cock. Although uncomfortable it was far less embarrassing. Although Harry tried to usher Hermione and Ron out of the room they stood like stubborn pieces of lint; annoying, uncomfortable, and highly inconvenient. At some point Draco had drifted off to sleep. Finally two hours later Hermione and Ron left, Harry turned to Draco to find the boy asleep, Harry walked over and covered him and kissed his forehead then curled up in his own bed.