Chapter 4

Afternoon rolled around and Draco and Harry left the defense room after everybody else due to the teacher talking. Harry shoved Draco against the wall and held him against the wall with his own body. Harry decided he should say something soothing to calm Draco, who's eyes where frantic and worried. Harry chose something in Parsletongue knowing the sound can be calming. Harry leaned in and whispered something, suddenly he felt Draco growing hard against his leg as a deep red color crept up Draco's neck and face. Harry kissed a line up Draco's neck pausing at his jaw.
"I turn you on don't I." Harry whispered kissing Draco just below his right ear.
"God yes." Draco moaned lowly as his head fell backwards with pleasure.

The sudden sound of footsteps made the boys jump apart.
"Harry! There you are! Come to the great hall, we're starving."
"Uh, not tonight Hermione, I'm not hungry."
"Mate, we haven't seen you in ages."
"I promise to study tomorrow." Harry glanced at Draco, who's eyebrows were raised at the thought of Harry and his friends not being together constantly. "I'm just really tired."
"We're holding you to this one Harry." Harry nodded to Hermione and scuttled away.
"Ron, you don't think Harry and Malfoy are.... doing stuff, do you?"
"Harry? Shagging Malfoy? Yeah right." Ron snorted and walked off towards the great hall with Hermione close behind. Draco quickly strode to his room.