FIND THE WITCH

Jennyfer woke up. She felt a little bite tired or so said exhausted due to her psychical illness. She was in a permanent state of exhaustion and because of that, her body uses too much energy and she gets fast exhausted. But, because of that she has an incredible power and she is strong even thought she is just a human. She dressed up and put in her change clothers in her backpack. Before Jennyfer want on her journey she asked her neighbor to look after her house and gave her they keys from the house. As Jennyfer started to walk away from the town she was watching the town getting smaller and smaller by every step she was making. She was already in the forest walking she noticed a silhouette in the woods. It was a darkwood wolf. She never saw before one and it was even said they are just legends. The wolf came out and before Jenny could step one more she heard a deep voice. She first didn't know what it was, because the wolfs mouth didn't move. But after that the voice said ,,I'm the wolf soul of the forest. If you're searching for something then go to the witch that lives deep inside the forest''. She started to walk again. It took her 2 hours to get to the middle of the forest. She stopped and started to search for the witch's house. She didn't find it and it was already dark. She didn't had a sleeping bag so she needed to sleep on the grass. But she couldn't sleep because she was that much of scared. In just a second the air got really cold and the weather was really windy. When Jenny stood up in front of her nose was a big old wooden building. She went inside and felt like she lived there for a long time. The house inside had a second floor. She heard a song from there. It was a young female voice and a piano. Jennyfer started to slowly walk up the stairs. From the last room a small amout of light was showing out. She felt like the light was calling her. Her legs started to walk from itself. She got scared, tried to stop herself but she couldn't. She was already at the door. Her right arm started to open the door slowly and her legs started to move again. It was a small room. There were no windows in the room and it had an another door on the left wall. In the middle of the room was a round table and on it was a cristal ball. At the table were two chairs and there was a small wardrobe on the right side of the room on it was a candle that was flaming. The other door opened and a person in a black coat came out. The person said ,, If you came to see the witch you're on the right place''. The witch Sit down and said her to sit next to her. And they started the conversation.