GRAVE TOWN

After she got injured, Arachna ran away in pain. Even thought It was just a scar, It really hurted her. Jennyfer said to Kisin, that he shouln't attack girls with his power. Kisin got arrowed by that and said, that he just protected her, the human. After the talk Kisin said to Jenny to follow him and they walked down on the path. At the end of the path was a little town. The town was called Skellend. Everywhere were only skeletons. Even on the plate were skeletons! Skeletons were eating small skeletons and finger bones. At a moment Jennyfer thought she was on drugs. Kisin showed her his house. It was a small wooden house with a bed, a chair and a table inside. Nothing big. There wasn't any food or a toilet. Yet it was amusing. The house was in the Graveyard forest , so nobody would be able to help her if he attacks him. Kisin asked her why she came to the continent of the monsters. Jennyfer answered with a straight answer '' A witch said i could find the answer about myself, I don't remember who I am and who I was''. Kisin showed no interest in her. Maybe it was from the boring answer. Kisin said her that if she wants to goonward, then she should get some help because It could be dangerous. Jennyfer asked him where she could find a monster who would be her friend. Kisin said that It would be pretty interesting to have a human friend so he said ''It's right before your eyes''. Jennyfer answered with the words ''I see only a skeleton in front of me''. Kisin said It's a nice joke she just said. It seems Jennyfer found her first monster friend. Kisin said It's starting to become dark so they should sleep and start their journey tomorrow. Jennyfer went sleeping', but Kisin stayed a bit longer. In the morning Kisin asked her where she needs to go. Jennyfer said that she needs to go to the pool of the merciless fairies. He never heard about that place so he got a bit confused. He told Jenny, that there wasn't such place called ''The pool of the merciless fairies''. Jennyfer got really confused, because both the strange woman and the witch told her to go there.Kisin said that maybe he could re-check it. After they ended their conversation, they prepared themselve for the path. While walking they started to talk about Fajra and Jenny asked some questions how the monsters survive the country. Kisin answered most of the questions but was a bit tired so, some of his answers were just some fast thoughts. While walking, Kisin noticed something moving in the bushes. It was Arachna. Arachna jumped on Jenny and started to ask her, if she wanted to become her friend. Jenny answered ''sure''. Arachna got so moved, that she even started to cry. Kisin started to feel a bit annoyed, but he asked Jenny to walk and ignore Arachna. When the two started to walk away Arachna ran after them.

Darkwoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें