GRAVEYARD SANCTUARY

In a while she was already walking in the mist. She didn't even see her own nose, It was so misty. While walking, Jenny felt something in a minute. It was cold, and hard. It was a grave stone. Jenny's face went from pale skin to white. She freaked out as hell and started to scream and run. She was running in full speed when she fell down. When Jenny looked behind herself, she noticed a skeleton hand. The skeleton hopped out from the ground and started to shout "YOHOHO". Jennifer started to scream more and more with crying eyes thinking that she wants her mama. Then suddenly more skeletons appeared from the nowhere and we laughing and scaring the young girl. Jenny quickly kicked down the skeleton holding her leg. She stood up and started to run with hands up, crying and shouting. Jenny was running throught the skeletons. But! Behind the skeletons was a large cliff. The skeletons walked slowly toward Jenny. A big silhouette appeared on the cliffs side. It was a large skeleton. Jenny asked "A-Are you the s-skeleton king?" with a fearsome look on her face. The skeleton opened it's mouth and a voice said "nop". In the skeletons mouth was a small skeleton that wasn't even near to the height of 150cm. The skeleton was wearing a black jacket, crimson red sport shorts and and a pair of black trainers. "Yo. My name is Kisin" said the skeleton. Jenny heard this name somewhere but didn't recognise it. Kisin said to hurry up and hop on. But Jennyfer refused to because she was too scared. Kisin asked her if she would rather die. Jenny hopped on the large skeleton without any thoughts. Kisin laughed and said "That was a near one". When the mouth opened again there were big arachnoids before them. "Oooops" said Kisin. The arachnoids started to laugh when they saw the human girl. "Ohoho, our pray came to us as you may see my sisters" said a female voice. A female look-like arachnoids came out. "My name is Arachana" said the arachnoids. She transformed into a half human and half spider form. She had 6 hands and 6 eyes. Her eyes were black, her hair was purplelish and she was wearing a dress colored on dark pink. She said to the other arachnoids to fall back. When all the arachnoids went away she started to talk with Kisin. They were having an argument about why did Kisin rescue the human. Kisin said that even a humans life is worth living till it isn't rotten as the creators soul. While they were having an argument, Jenny silently walked away. Arachna noticed it and made a spiderweb the way where Jenny was walking. Jenny got stuck in the sticky spiderweb. Arachna started to laugh again and said how dumb Jenny is for trying to escape. Kisin got angry from Arachna and attacked her. Luckily Arachna was able to dodge it. And made a revenge attack. She was able to hit Kisin's skull. He randomly shot a bone toward Arachna to stop her attack but he injured her at the side.