THE SAID FUTURE

The witch asked some questions from Jennyfer. ,,Do you really know who you are? Do you know where you come from? Are you... really from this existence? Jennyfer was mute for some minutes to think out what she answers. She said to the witch that she doesn't know about her past nor about her future. She woke up already here and that she doesn't even know if the name Jennyfer is really hers. The witch asked Jenny to put her hands on the crystal. She put her hands on it and the witch started to sing a song in the monster language. The witch saw something in the crystal. She said Jennyfer has to go to the forgotten country. Jenny asked her where the forgotten country asked. The witch said that the forgotten one is... Fajra. Jennyfer was mute as a ghost in a cave for a moment. And after that she started to freak out that, that's the monsters land. The witch said to her that not every monster is bad and if she needs protection, then she should make up friends with monsters. Jennyfer was again mute but her eyes got larger and she had on her head a poker face. She thought that the witch was just joking at first and then she asked the witch if she is serious about it. The witch nod one. Jennyfer got white as a wall and fell from the chair. I thonk Jennyfer was thinking at that time that monsters want her rather death than being her friend. She got so freaked out that she couldn't even breath and was at the end of a break down. The witch said her that if she vomits than the witch transforms her into a bug. Jennyfer asked her for the map of Fajra with the face of a person that was sentenced to death. The witch give her it with a "really?" face. Jenny put away the map and went out from the house. She said she never wants to see the witch again. It was just too much for her. The sun was already rising so she started her journey with a fear on her face toward the white mountains. One more time walking toward the mountains she saw the darkwood wolf one more time. She left the forest thinking about that wolf. She knew nothing about her future nor her past. The moment when Jennyfer arrived on the top of the mountain, she couldn't even breath, that much she was exhausted. But the view was so pretty that she just ignored the exhaustion and was staring her next future step of her knowledge. She made her first step toward the future. But... she slipped on a rock and started to roll down the mountain with a 10km per hour speed. When Jenny stopped rolling she felt really dizzy. The world was rolling around her head like a ball. She slowly stand up, some times she was near to fall. But finally she got on her legs and started to walk slowly as nothing happened.