MONSTER IN THE BLANKNESS

Arachna stared at Jenny with a curious face and a with smirk on her mouth. She asked Jennyfer if she isn't scared from monsters. jenny smiled and said ,, I was scared at the start, but after seeing you guys I became calmer''. Kisin said it's nice and all but she shouldn't let her guard down, because there are still evil monsters and demons in there. Arachna didn't understand what the two of them were talking about, so her smirk went away really fast. They talked so much that Arachna was the one who yelled at them that there is a town before their path. It was Asterois the town next to the Black Sea. A legend about the Black Sea said, that it became black because of a sea monster. It's name was Cthulhu. A monster mixed with a dragon, an octopus and a human. The Cthulhu was a large monster which sank the ships of the innocent ones and painted the sea red. Once there were so many corpses that were bleeding, that the sea lost its red color and changed into black. The Cthulhu holds threee titles known. The first one is ''The High Priest of the Great Old Ones'', the second is ''The Great Dreamer'' and the third is ''The Sleeper of R'lyeh''. Monsters still believe that it is living in the sea waiting on a great sacrafice. Jenny was pretty curious about it, so she asked the monster for more informations. Jennyfer felt like she heard somewhere the monsters already. Her head started to hurt, it was like some memories which she didn't remember came to the surface. But she couldn't see them. It was a blank person, the body was a shape of a woman with an emotionless experience with darkness in her eyes, her hair black like the corner of the darkness, on her pale white skin an armor colorful as the night sky full with stars, yet, she saw darkness in her eyes but it rather was the endless universe in it with the symbol of power. Kisin saw Jenny and asked her if everything is all right. Jenny's answer was... ,,Nothing is right''. Kisin got frustrated seeing the bad experience on Jenny's face. Arachna came and yelled at them to go with her because she was already hungry. Jennyfer in just a second changed back into her calm and happy state. Kisin got relied behind her back. While they were eating a monster man was running on the street yelling out that  the Cthulhu showed himself. The threee ran out and asked what happened. The man said that his cousin sailed out on the sea and in just a second a big tentacle broke the ship. They ran toward the port when they saw the tentacle and the broken ship. Jennyfer said that they have to get there. They needed a boat so the monster man gave them his. The three of them were really in hurry and didn't waste a second. When they came near to the ship they saw an other monster man. Jenny jumped in the water and saw, that the tentacle is longer than she thought it would be. She left Arachna and Kisin to save the monster man and she dive in the deep. Jennyfer saw a spot where she could stand.  In the moment when she put her feet on it, it moved. Jenny thought that it was a wall, but it opened and became an eye.