El Classico

-----Sarah-----

There was 30mins till kick off. The fans were screaming their heads off. All I could hear was 'FORCA BARCA' and 'HALA MADRID', this was going to be a great game. I was in the tunnels trying to find the away change rooms so that I could wish my brother luck. But I was completely lost. Damn these never ending tunnel. I was in the process of texting James to get him to come and get me when I ran into someone and dropped my phone on the floor.

I bend down to pick up my phone and as I look up, I prepare to take all of my frustration out on the person but I feeze when my eyes meet his. We stare into eachothers eyes for minutes when he interrupts by clearing his throat.

"Sorry about that georgeous'. I look at him up and down and immediately recognise him as the hot Brazilian superstar Neymar jr. Also know as the guy who is going to help save my as at the post match dinner. I go to thank him for coming up with the plan but I realise, he doesn't know that I'm Sarah. So I decide to have a little fun and make him feel really uncomfortable.

"No problem handsome, I mean it's my fault for not looking where I was going" I said as I ran my hand down his arm. I watched as he stood there in the tunnels visibly uncomfortable. He had no idea what to do.

"Now I'm a bit lost. Could you tell me how to get to the away change room?"

"Umm...you walk to the end of this tunnel," he said pointing straight ahead, "then you go right and it's the second door on your left".

"Thanks Ney" I said. giving him a wave and walking off using the directions he gave me, I left him standing there confused.

I walked up to the change room door. I knew it was the right one because I could hear Marcelo and James singing terribly. I knocked on the door twice and then pushed the door open and walked in. I stod in the middle of the change rooms with my eyes closed.

"You have 10 seconds to get decent. 1....2...3...4...5...6...." Before I could get to 7 someone picked me up and threw me over their shoulder.

"C'mon guys, I only came to wish you luck. If you're going to be like this, maybe I should just leave". The person put me down and I came face to face with a certain striker by the name of Cris.

"Aww, you're such a spoilsport. Go on then, give us your pep talk", Cris said.

"Guys, you're Real Madrid. I believe in you, Madrid believes in you so get ready to kick Barcas ass!!!!" At the end of my speech, all of the boys started whistling and cheering.

I made my way to my brother. "I know your not starting, but If you get subbed on good luck", I said. I gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. I went to move towards the door but Cris was blocking the way

"Good luck you dork". I said as I gave Cris a hug and a peck on the cheek. Unfortunately all the guys saw and started being annoying and teasing us.

I flipped them off as I walked out of the change rooms and made my way towards my seat.

This was going to be a great match

A.N  

I have a game today so I won't post the post Match dinner till tomorrow. Sorry!