Nineteen

Messi: guys, we need to win today

Neymar: why????

Iniesta: cause if we lose, RM will be only 1 pt behind us

Messi: do you want that to happen?

Neymar: no

Sarah: Yes

Pique: Oi

Sarah: sorry, but I love Real Madrid

Bartra: we know🙄

Sarah: but I like you guys as well😊

Pique: correction: you like almost all of us. There is one person who you don't like

Sarah: ok then, who don't I like???🤔

Pique: Neymar...

Bartra: you drunk or something?

Messi: Gerard, that is actually the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Pique: she doesn't like him, she loves him😍

Bartra: Awww.

Alves: so true

Messi: so are you guys dating yet??

Sarah: no

Neymar: Not yet😉

Bartra: Neymar, you're such a flit. Just ask her out already

Iniesta: don't pressure them guys. You could wreck any chance they have of a realtionship. Let it happen, or not happen, in their own time

Sarah: thanks Andres

Neymar: yeah, thanks Andres

Sarah: Good luck today guys. Gtg, bye👋🏽

Bartra: bye

Neymar: bye😘

-----Third Person-----

Sarah tentatively walked up to the door of Cristiano's house. She knocked slowly on the door three times, stepped back and waited. As the door opened, she couldn't believe what was in front of her. The usually cleanly shaven, classy Cris had been replaced. The man that stood before her had started to grow a stubble. His hair looked like it had been through a tornado, he had no smile and he wore a tracksuit that honestly reminded Sarah of a homeless person. But the worst thing was his eyes. His usual brown orbs were now red and puffy, and he had noticeable bags under his eyes.

'Sarah'. He said with no emotion, breaking the silence that had fallen over them.

'It's been two weeks. We need to talk'. Sarah said as she pushed past Cris and into his house. As she made her way to the living room, she couldn't help noticing how messy the house was. There were takeaway containers everywhere. As the both sat down, Cris spoke first.

'Won't your boyfriend have a problem with you being here?'

Sarah sighed. 'That's why I'm here, I don't have a boyfriend.' Sarah waited for any sort of reaction from Cris, but he remained still and emotion less. Sarah took this as her cue to continue.

'We met at the game. He told me how to get to the away change rooms.  He didn't even realise who I was until the dinner. Pique and the others assumed that we were dating, even though we weren't, and we still aren't. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the group chat, but I didn't want you guys to force me to leave.'

'Sarah, I really like you. And I don't want you to be with Neymar. Will you be mine?' This caught Sarah of guard. Unknown to anyone, she had always had a crush on Cris. She had tried and failed to get over her crush multiple times. Even after hearing from Marcelo that Cris liked her, she doubted that it was true. She decided that as much as she liked Cris, she really liked Neymar. She had felt sparks at the dinner and wanted to see where things with him would go. She had to lie to Cris.

'I'm sorry Cris, I really am, but I don't see you in that way.' Sarah lied 'I see you as a brother'. Sarah looked at Cris as tears filled his eyes

'Look me in the eyes and tell me that you feel nothing'. Sarah looked at Cris confused. Before she knew it, he had closed the distance between them and his lips were on hers. Sarah pushed Cris away as soon as she came to her senses. She enjoyed the kiss, she really did. But she wanted to try things with Neymar.

'Now tell me, did you feel nothing', Cris said looking intently at her face. Sarah lifted her gaze slowly to meet his before she spoke.

'I didn't feel anything when we kissed', she said. But her gaze faltered.

'I knew it', he whispered. 'Will you be mine'

'Cris, I just can't. I like Neymar. I want to see where things go with him'. Sarah took one last look at Cris, his eyes showed indescribable hurt and pain, before bolting out of his house and towards her car.

'Ahhh, Crap' she said to herself as she hit the steering wheel 'I've just made things worse'.