43 - epilogue

I'm such a horrible person, it's pretty much been 3 months, man I'm such a horrible person.

Russia World Cup 2018

Sarah rushed onto the pitch and was immediately engulfed in a hug by her boyfriend.

'Congratulations, I am so proud of you', she mumbled into his chest as all of his teammates celebrated their World Cup win.

'I couldn't have done it without you babe, these past few years have been amazing,' Neymar replied pecking her on the cheak

'I know, I'm just sad to have lost a good friend,' Sarah spoke sadly, looking over at the crying Portuguese striker that she had once called her friends. 'But hey shit happens and I don't want to dampen the mood,' she said putting on a smile and pecking him on the lips. 'Anyway, I'm going to find Rafi and congratulate him aswell.'

Sarah made her way through all the celebrating Brazilians but couldn't find Rafinha or even his girlfriend, her bestfriend, Mia. She was about to go find Neymar and ask if he'd seen them when she her her name through the stadium speakers.

'Sarah'

She looked around confused as to who was talking.

'I'm in the middle of the pitch,' Neymar chuckled nervously causing her to turn around.

'When you were first added to that groupchat, as cliche as if sounds, I felt an attraction to you. When I leant who your brother was, I new things would be difficult, but you were definitely worth fighting for. I was extremely excited when I got to call you mine and I was even more so upset after Olympic win drama. I thought I had lost you forever and words could not explain how surprised and happy I was to see you on my doorstep that evening, explains that you knew it wasn't my fault. Since then time has flown and I feel like it's time to write a new chapter in the novel that is our love story. Will you Marry me?' Neymar got down in one knee producing the ring as a single tear ran down Sarah's face.

'YES!'

That is the end of this...whatever you want to call it. Thankyou to anyone who followed this book most of the way through and put up with my disorganised updating schedule. I am sorry that this book ended up being shorter than I originally anticipated, but Unfortunately I lost inspiration. Anyway, I hope the ending want too disjointed and that this, my fist completed book somewhat made sense to you.
Thanks for taking eh time to read this
-G

P.S.
for anyone who knows the sidemen, I am thinking of starting a sidemen fanfic at some stage, hopefully in the near future, and suggestions on who it should be about would be much appreciated.