37

James and Sarah

J: you need to see this

S: can't it wait till you get back?

S:wait, haven't you just landed?

J: yep and nope, it can't wait. (Image)

S: why did you buy me a plane ticket to Barcelona. He lives in Barcelona

J: Forgot. Besides, he'll be to busy, you won't see him. Go have some fun.

S: I can't see all the details in the image. When is the flight

J: in 2hrs so pack for a week and come meet me at the Airport ASAP!!

S:I hate you

J: I love you

S: I hate that I love you

J: wait...isn't that a song

S: yeah

J: anyways, hurry up.

S: I'm here, where are you?

J: Starbucks

S: *rolls eyes*

As Sarah sat down opposite to her brother, James pressed play on the video Rafinha had sent to him after the game. He turned his phone around and placed it infront of her.

Sarah looked down at the phone. As soon as she made out Neymar and Bruna she looked up at her brother with a questioning look. In response, he pointed back down at he phone as if to say, keep watching.

As much as Sarah didn't want to watch the nights events that lead to her and Neymar breaking up, she wanted to know the whole truth.

She began to cry as Neymar pushed Bruna away the second she started to kiss him.

'Why are you crying?' James asked confused.

'I really stuffed up didn't I? I didn't listen to him and now he won't ever want to see me again.' Sarah said sniffling.

'Well I kinda lied, you're going to Barcelona to see Neymar'.

'What?' Sarah looked up at her brother in shock.

'I played against him the other day remember?' Sarah nodded. 'The Brazilians showed me the video and I said I would help. He's desperate to see you and patch things up'

'So Neymar knows I'm coming?'

'No I just said I would help.'

Sarah got out of the taxi and walked up to Neymars door. She pressed the doorbell and waited for him to answer the door.

Neymar opened the door to see Sarah standing infront of him with a suitcase. He stood there surprised and happy to see her.

'I'm sorry I just ran off and didn't listen,' Sarah apologised.

Neymar didn't say anything and just moved towards her and kissed her. The two enjoyed a slow and passionate kiss. Neymar enjoyed the sensation of Sarah's lips on his. A sensation he had craved since the Olympic final. They pulled away breathless.

'Now how about you stop staring at me with that goofy grin of yours and let me in. I need somewhere to stay while I'm here.'

A.N.
Neyrah is back!!!