Prologue

IMPORTANT: I dunno how to make a 1st person pov so i just make it in 3rd hope ya all like it.

A little heads up:

(Y/n)-Your Name
(L/n)-Last Name
(C/n)-Clan Name
(E/c)-Eye Colour
(S/t)-Skin Tone
(F/c)-Fav Colour
(H/c)-Hair Colour
(V/n)-Village Name

So many N and C....totally cant avoid that words

~Story Start~

It was a bright sunny day in Konoha, the streets bustling with life. Laughter of joy from children and even adults can be heard.

But that was not what we will focused on. Our story starts at a tower in the middle of the hidden village named the Hokage Tower. Inside a room which was the Hokage office, stood a young teen at the age of fourteen years old infront of an elderly man who sat behind a desk while puffing a pipe of tobacco.

The man was the leader of the village, known to all as the God Of Shinobi Or The Professor. His name was Sarutobi Hiruzen. This man hold an aura of gentleness. He's warm and kind towards his people and even the enemy that is as long as they did not threathened his people. Some may say that he is too soft hearted to lead the village-like a certain warhawk-but he certainly would not show any kindness towards those who dare threatened his village.

The girl was a refugee from a small village that had been destroyed during the war, her name is (L/n) (Y/n) from the clan (C/n), a clan that was unknown to many but the leader of the hidden village they are currently in.

She proudly stood at the height of 5'6. The reason she was there because her clan was destroyed during the 3rd Shinobi War leaving her and her brother as the sole survivor of the clan. she came at the request of her late mother to seek refuge at this village.

"Ah... welcome to Konoha (Y/n). My condolence for you and your brother's lost. As you know, your clan had been working under the leaf for many years even though they are not a part of it. So, as it stand I welcome you and your brother to our village." Starts the Sandaime.

"I thank you for your kindness, Hokage-Sama." Replied the girl in a soft whispery voice, lacking any emotions in it.

"Hokage-sama, I wish to become a ninja. That is if you approve of it." Said the girl again.

"Very well, before the incident your mentor had sent me a message which contains the information about your ninja skill and it is showed that you are indeed a skilled fighter, afterall you had been taught ever since you are but a child for you are the heir of your clan, but even if you are a skilled fighter, I will give you the rank of genin so that you may interact with people your age." Says the Kage.

"As you wish sir." Replied the girl curtly.

"Come again tomorrow morning and then I will show you to your team, and here take this headband as a sign that you are now a kunoichi of the leaf." Says the elderly man kindly while giving a headband towards the girl.

~With (Y/n)~

Taking the headband given, she then bowed to the aged Kage in a respecful manner. After that, she then proceed to get out of the office towards the apartment where she and her brother currently staying.

Anticipation began to fill her. Since she shall be put inside a team not to mention she is now a ninja even if at the lowest rank. She swore to herself that she will become the best ninja the leaf ever had. She's eager for the next day to come but of course after seeing what had happen towards her family, her heart had been hardened enough for her to be able to control her emotion.

Controlling it to the point of not a single emotions visible except for a bored look on her face to any onlookers watching and a small twinkle in her eyes which vanish in an instant as it arrived while walking home.

~To be continued~

A/N:So....how is it..good,okay,bad?..vote or comment are very much appreciated..Also,I dunno how to make 1st person P.O.V so I just make it like that....so...yeah