Chapter 2

A/n:My first time makin mission,please bear with me >.<.

°Chap Start°

~The Next Day,With Unknown~

A figure cautiously making its way into a forest,jumping at every sound that can be heard,but never a sound was make for fear of alerting its pursuer.

What the figure did not know was,one of its pursuer was already there sitting on a branch of one of the many trees eyes glowing devilishly.

"Target is in sight,5 meters away."Said the pursuer softly to the wireless radio(?) without alerting the figure.

"Same here."Came a reply.

"Me too."Came another one.

"Hn."Came a-whatever they call it.

"Good,now go and grab it."Came a command from the radio.

"Heyaa!"Yelled a black haired boy before jumping and tackling the figure.

Unfortunately for him,the figure was fast and able to dodge his ambush before running away.But it had makes a big mistakes,for there was another one of its pursuer.Standing there motionless shrouded in darkness before its suddenly disappear and the figure feel itself losing its grip onto the ground.

"Minato-Sensei,I had acquired our target."State the figure captor emotionlessly to the radio.

"Check is it brownish-red(is that even a colour?)with a red ribbon in the left of its ear."Came a reply to its captor,not that the figure can hear it of course.

"Affirmative."State its captor.

"Well then,team 7 mission retrieving Tora the cat complete!"Said the man-Minato-happily.

~With (Y/n)~

Walking out of the forest near the training ground with the cat purring in her arm with her teammates behind her,all of them proceed to go to the Hokage Tower to receive their payment.All the while hearing the loud-mouthed Uchiha yelling displeasure of taking a D-rank mission.

"Arghh,but sensei we are already Chuunin.Why do we have to take this kind of mission again!"Exclaimed Obito.

"Sigh,Obito you do know that we have a new member in the team,or did you forget that already?...Not to mention she is still a Genin so we cannot take any mission take will pose a danger to her,not until she reach the rank Chuunin.Understood?"State Minato-Sensei towards the annoying boy.

"Yeah,not to mention you shouldn't act like this Obito.You will hurt (Y/n)'s feeling."Chastise the brown haired kunoichi of the team.

"B-but,arghh fine."Says Obito while throwing his hand in the air before crossing it and grumbling to himself.

Arriving at the Hokage tower,(Y/n) then proceed to give the cat to its owner while her sensei began to talk with the Hokage.Watching in slight pity as the cat being chocked to a slow and painful death.

"Here (Y/n),this is your payment for the mission."Said her fellow kunoichi teammate while handling her reward for the mission,smiling slightly.

Saying her thanks,she then proceed to go out from the tower.

~Outside Hokage Tower~

"Hey,wait (Y/n)!"

She halted her steps and turned towards the voice.A black haired figure was running towards her.

'That loudmouth again.'Thought (Y/n) dispassionately.

~3rd Person~

The ravenette-Obito-stop in front of the bored looking (Y/n).