Chapter 6

Hi,I'm back n I'm super happy bout it... Sorry for keeping you all waiting for a long time...also the chap might be a little bad(read:worst) since i think I'm getting rusty >.<...oh well,onward with the next chap.

°Chap Start°

×Little Time skip×

~With (y/n)~

Walking down the dirt road of Konoha,(y/n) can't help but think of what had happened this past days, weeks.First,she lost her family,her entire clan and village except for her brother.Then,she is taken here to Konoha accepted as a kunoichi and place in a team with teammates that tries really hard to make her life miserable-which is merely trying to befriend and get to know her-but alas she is to dense.

"Help!"

The sudden yell for help shake (y/n) out of her thought,shaking her head (y/n) proceed to run towards the origin of the sound.

While running there,she can't help but notice that she is the only one in the immediate area and consequently the only person the hear plea for help.
Reaching the area,(y/n) proceed to slow down and jumps onto a tree branch.Creeping silently on the tree,she can see young woman dressed in a expensive Kimono surrounded by a group of Iwa shinobi.

'What the...How did Iwa-nin get in here.No matter,they are dead anyway."Thought (y/n) coldly.

Counting her adversary,she can see that there are three of them.Closing her eyes to feel for any hidden chakra,she found none and the three Iwa-nin are chuunin ranked shinobi.

'Why would Iwa sent three chuunin in the heart of their enemies?Perhaps for the purpose of discretion.After all a shinobi with a big chakra pool would surely attract unwanted attention.Besides we are at war they will need every manpower avaible.'Thought (y/n) critically.

'I shall finish this swiftly.'Thought (y/n) while doing the hand sign needed for her own jutsu 'Flesh Marker' but this time it's sharper,and lethal unlike when she use it to fight with Namikaze-sensei.

"Flesh marker."Whispered (y/n).

The senbon flies rapidly towards their intended target wounding them.Jumping from her hiding spot,(y/n) proceed to take out her kunai and began attacking the stunned shinobi.

Moving swiftly,she plunged a kunai in the throat of the closest person to her,a shinobi with a brown hair,easily forgotten.This however,manage to shake the other stunned enemies from their stupor.

Jumping in front of the young woman to protect her,(y/n) proceed to watch her enemy every move with sharp and trained eyes.Making a kage bunshin to protect the woman,she then proceed to attack the pair of Iwa shinobi.

Throwing a hail of kunai towards the shinobi,(y/n) watch with slight satisfaction as the kunai dug into the thigh of one of her enemies indicating that he is still inexperienced and was promoted because of the situation not of his own power and experience.

Taking the advantage of the terrain,she then jumped into the trees and watched in approval that her clone had hidden away that woman.Carefully watching her enemies she then proceed to create one more clone and direct it to informed the kage of the situation.

Then,she proceed to jump behind one of the shinobi that had directed his unprotected back towards her.The shadows of the trees giving a perfect advantage to (y/n) over her enemies.

With eyes glowing red in the dark of the shadows,she then proceed to lunge onto her enemy while plunging a kunai in his throat.Belatedly she realise that the one she killed is the inexperienced one.

A sudden pain exploded onto her calf,casting her eyes quickly she realise that she had been wounded with a kunai.Pulling the steel weapon out,she then proceed to jump back in order to avoid a slash of the deadly steel from her opponent.