Chapter 1

The team's age I'll use(prob will change tho):

Minato&Kushina:17
Kakashi:13
Obito:14
Rin:14

°Story Start°

~Next Day With (Y/n)~

Following the aged Kage, she decided to look around. She noted that the village was full of joy, full of carefree and kind inhabitant. Children running around playing and laughing while the adult civillians were chatting away the day, some doing their business but never a smile leave their face. All in all it is a joyous sight one that would fill happiness in a person.

'Tch, their ignorance will be the death of them.' Think (Y/n) completely disagree with the statement above.

Looking ahead she can see that they had reach a training ground. Stopping, as the kage had already stopped she can hear the sound of yelling and metal meeting metal indicating that there are people there.

'Most likely my new teammate.' Thought (Y/n) excitedly, her bipolarity showing through though only known to her.

~With The Sandaime~

"Come, your new team is over there." Says Hiruzen to the young teen.

Receiving a nod, he then proceed to walk towards the noise.

~Unknown, at Training Ground 7~

Stopping the training abruptly as seeing the Hokage is entering the training ground, he then proceed to walk towards the aged Kage.

~With The Sandaime~

Seeing as the Jounin-sensei of the team coming there, he then proceed to greet him.

"Ah, Minato-kun I am hoping that I do not interrupting your Genin team's training. " Said the elder man.

"It's alright Hokage-sama." Said the man now identified as Minato before noticing the bored and emotionless looking girl. How did she pull off the look is quite a mystery.

Sweatdropping at the look, he then proceed to ask the Kage about the girl.

"Hokage-Sama, is this the girl that will be joining my team?"

"Indeed, she will be joining your team as Kakashi-kun is already a Jounin to take his place. Not to say that he is no more in your team, also she is given the rank Genin." Replied the Sandaime.

"Well then, I need to go back to my office now since there are many more paperwork that needs to be done." Sigh the aged Kage with a depressed air around him while moving towards the Hokage Tower.

~With Minato~

Sweat dropping at the display of depression, he then proceed to greet the young teen infront of him.

"Hi, you must be the new team member. Come let me show you to your teammates." Beamed Minato cheerily before walking towards his Genin students, knowing that the girl would sure to follow him.

~With (Y/n)~

Raising an eyebrow at the Jounin, she then proceed to follow him towards the students who already stopped their training in favour of watching the exchange between the Hokage and their sensei, throwing curious glance at her once on a while.

~With Minato~

Stopping, he then began to call the genin towards him and the young teen, (Y/n).

Watching the Chuunin and one Jounin of his team scrambles towards him while glancing curiously at their new team member made a smile grace his face.

'They sure are curious.' Thought Minato fondly.

"Alright kids, we are having a new Teammate. Why don't we introduce ourselves to her alright?.. Then she can introduce herself to us next." Beamed Minato happily.