Touch

warning: smut. but its love-smut if that makes sense lol.

Slide over here
Skin against skin
Melt into me
Forget where you begin yeah
Cause everyone needs a touch
Everyone needs a touch

- Touch ~ Tarkan

"Ash, are you sure you're okay"

"Luke, I told you a thousand times... I'm fine."

School was closed today, apparently some electricity pole fell and now the school has no power.

Oh well, day off school Luke thought.

Ashton and Luke had been binge watching Game Of Thrones all day much to Ashton's request, but the small boy seemed off to Luke.

They were cuddled up, Luke's arm thrown over Ashton's body as he lay on his side, resting lightly on his (what he thought) podgy tummy, a blanket was lazily tossed over their warm radiating bodies.

Luke paused the show and sat up, making Ashton look up in confusion.

"Want anything to eat?"

"No" he mumbled.

"You sure?"

No, Ethan said i'm too fat

Ashton said that out loud apparently, because Luke frowned and said "Ethan bullies you?.."

"J-just that once" Ashton lied.

"Ashton" he sighed, going over to the small boy. "You're beautiful okay? Look at you- you're beautiful hazel eyes, you're perfectly structured face, you're amazing smile that could light up the dark-- and you're stomach, its so perfect" he said lifting Ashton sweater and nuzzling his face in it, making Ashton giggle. "its cute and soft-" he said pressing kisses to it.
"-it..it's perfect, you're perfect" Luke said pulling Ashton's sweater back down and giving him a sweet kiss.

that's not what Ethan said.

"Now, I'll ask you again..do you want anything to eat?"

"Yes please, Lukey"

-

"Ashton, I know somethings up and i'm you're best friend, please tell me."

Thats just it. You're my best friend, you don't love me. Ashton thought.

"Whatever it is Ash, I'm here for you" he whispered and pulled the curly haired boy in for a hug.

"I love you" Ashton blurted out.

Luke slowly pulled away.

"I'm s-"

"I love you too Ash"

"No as in love love"

"I know, so do I, we both knew we had feelings for eachother so I just never cared to officially tell you but, man, it feels great to hear you say it because I guess i also I didn't bring it up incase we were kinda just friends with benefits"