All You Leave Behind [Epilogue II]

Can you leave a light on for me, the spaces solidify.
Sleeping with your eyes wide open, as black as the darkest sky.

Can you feel the whole world shaking, running but your lungs are aching.
Can you feel the whole world shaking, I'm breaking inside.

Don't believe the lies.
Your echoing heartbeat, echoing heart beats keeps your time.
It's crashing lately, your echoing heartbeat, echoing heartbeat.
Is all you leave behind, all you leave behind.

Leave Behind.

- All You Leave Behind ~ Hanna Cartwright

after the incident, nobody seemed to remember anything.

people just got on with their lives like clocks didnt exist.

"Why are you happy? Nothing happened.." Luke would think... But that's because nothing happened to him...

He was the unfortunate who wasn't able to forget Time and what happened... But neither could Ash.

"It's okay, Luke" Ashton would try and sooth but Luke wouldn't have it.

"For you! For all of you... But me" he would cry.

"Isn't it better to scarifice yourself for everyone?.. You always said you'd do anything to get rid of the world like how it was and now it's over, thanks to you Luke. You should be proud"

"But I'm not! I'm not, okay!? Because the truth is, I lied! I'm selfish and I lied... If I had a choice to get rid of the whole clock thing for the price of me being immortal, I'd decline! Because I have to watch everyone I know and live die day by day and it'll never end! Who wants that!? And the w-worst part is– is that y-you're dying, ash..." he broke down into a sob.

"What?" Luke remembers how Ashton's face paled and how selfish his next move he made was.

"I- I can't be here with you and watch you die, it's not like i can die.... I'll never die"

And Luke remembers his cowardly move of just running... To this day he still hears "B-But I'm dying Luke I need you"

He also remembers how he ran and ran till he came across a bridge.

The bridge where Mikey fell off.

But he noticed a pale figure with blue.. blonde hair?...

"Michael!?"

"Excuse me?"

"Mikey it's me"

"Who is 'me'?"

"You don't remember?.."

"I don't remember anythibg to be honest.."

"B-But you– you were dead!"

"I was" he chuckled. "But then this guy told me that some transferable
'immortal' thing was spread and because I died during the era it happened, my clock restarted... But it "erased my memeory"? I don't know, I guess that's why I don't know anyone here...or remember you"

"We gotta tell Ash and Cal! Come with me"

But when Luke made it back home... Ashton was gone...

They did find Calum, who also didn't remember anything like anyone else but after Luke explained everything they believed him.

At least they got a fresh start...

Luke would never get that with Ashton now because he was gone..

And soon, he would be gone too.

-

THE END

YES ITS FINALLY DONE

EXCEPT ITS NOT BC THERE's A SEQUEL THAT PROBS NO ONE WILL READ BUT ILL STILL WRITE JUST FOR FUN

ILYSM FOR STICKING BY ME WITH THIS... ILY! BYE! xx