Chapter Six: New Year's Eve

There's two reasons I didn't upload this one:

1) I don't think it's as good as the other chapters

And

2) because I failed to deliver on my promise about the ending... I tried and I'm sorry I failed.

But I'm uploading this anyway because, you guys deserve to know what happened in the end.

**

Seokjin

The last Kim Seokjin clearly remembered was seeing the light after he ran out of his house.

That was his last clear memory. After that, everything was a blur of lights and voices he couldn't place with the fast moving bodies.

Drunk truckers on frozen street is such a clichéd way to die.

Kim Seokjin fought for the first few days to avoid the cliché alone.

He gave up on New Year's Eve.

"Hyung we have to go...visit the shrine like every other year."

Kim Seokjin didn't need to be awake to know how much he was hurting the man he loved just by being there...

... By being how was.

He couldn't really do it anymore.

I'm sorry Joonie.

Then there were beepers going off and the sound of people entering.

If Seokjin hadn't been so tired-- so guilty-- of hurting Joonie he'd have fought one last time.

***

Namjoon

Most people preferred seeing the New Year's sun rise from hill-tops.

Namjoon always liked to think he was different. He liked not fitting in.

And in keeping with that, there was only one place from where he enjoyed watching the sunrise.

Next to Jin hyung.

As long as Namjoon had the love of his life next to him, he didn't care where he watched the sunrise from -- it could be from a basement window, for all the shits Kim Namjoon gave.

"Are you sure you won't come Namjoon hyung?" Jeon Jungkook asked, hesitantly from beside Kim Taehyung.

Namjoon turned away from the window to look at the boy, who was wrapped around his boyfriend.

"No, I'd rather stay here," he said softly.

The two boys nodded, deciding it was unnecessary to question their hyung.

It was a few hours before the sun rose. Strangers looked at Namjoon strangely as they passed by.

Namjoon didn't really blame them. A cemetery was a strange place to spend one's New Year at.

A Miracle In December? [BTS Namjin]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें