(13) Go Down Gang

"So, here's the deal" I started "You will only talk to me when you really have a good idea, if you don't, you don't! You don't talk to me at school, if you have something to share tell it to Maia or Reese, they will tell it to me. You only get in contact with me, at those meetings and only when it is important. Got it?!" I asked him in a serious tone. "Got it" Fabian said and nod understanding. "Also stop apologizing, otherwise I will hit you and throw you out!" I added and he again nod.

"Okay, I think Fabian should flirt with Tiffany and get her to spill!" I suggested. "I'm not your puppet Olivia!" He said to me. "I don't care!" I yelled at him. "If this is how it's gonna be, I'm out!" Fabian said and got up. Almost instantly Maia jumped up and got into his way "Stop it! Both of you!" She said louder than usual.

"MAIA!" I yelled, but she gave me a sign to shut up and calm down. "I know you two can't stand each other, but Tiffany is a threat! Who knows what she will do to tear your family apart Olivia! Think about your daughter!" Maia said and I sighed, then sat back down. "Fine, but we need to get close to her somehow and find out what her intention is" I told them "And how else then with a guy. She is boy crazy, so we need a boy" "Maybe a boy she hasn't made out with yet. Someone she doesn't know" Fabian said clear. "How many people do you wanna involve in this?!" I asked him upset. "We are already four people, how many are supposed to get involved?!" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure some of your brother's have some friends Tiffany doesn't know" Fabian said to me. "First, I don't want them to get involved. Second, my brother's are from here, so are their friends! She knows every boy in town" I almost yelled at him. "ENOUGH!!" Maia yelled and both of us, including Reese, looked at Maia. "We have to work together and not against each other, also I think we should meet up some other time so everyone can calm down and we don't harm your baby" She said and I had to agree with Maia on that one. "Fine, we'll text" I said, got up and left.

I really needed to get out of there. I walked home and sat down outside at the pool. "Where were you?" Thomas asked and sat down beside me. "With Reese and Maia" I lied. Well, it wasn't a complete lie since they were there, but so was Fabian, but he doesn't have to know that.

Fabian's PoV

I walked up the stairs, passed my sister's bed room, but then stopped. "I'm sure. No, no one is home besides me and Brandon and I'm pretty sure that little boy can't tell anything to Olivia" She said. She clearly was on the phone. "Even when he was home, why would he tell her anything? They broken up, thanks to you by the way. No seriously! That girl only causes trouble" She said and I'm pretty sure she was talking about Olivia.

I listened to her a bit longer, then silently went out the house and called the group "We need to meet up! ASAP" I said and just a short time later we all gathered at the hold hang out spot of Olivia and I.

"What is so important, that you dragged us all the way out here?" Olivia asked "I needed to get rid of Thomas, who was actually a good company for a change" "My sister has something to do with Tiffany" I said straight out. "What does your sister have to do with anything?" Reese asked. "I don't know. I overheard her talking to Tiffany over the phone and that Olivia has no idea about what's going on" I told them.

"You need to make her think that you are on her side. Make her believe you want to hurt me and my family just as much as they do" Olivia said and her idea wasn't bad actually. "Okay, then how do I do that?" He asked "Eavesdrop, confront her, ask to join" She said and it did make sense. "I'm gonna do that the next chance I have" I said and we all agreed, that I will stay away from them so we can't get linked.