(28) Dustin Finds Out

"What is wrong with you? You are different! What happened with blondie's dad?" He asked, closed the door and sat down beside me on the bed. "Congratulations, it's a girl" I said, close to tears and hugging a pillow. "I don't understand" He said confused. "My sister. I have a sister. My dad's love child" I told him. I just needed to talk about it.

"I can't follow" He said and I was about to scream it out. "Did you ever hear the name Isla?" I asked surprisingly calm.

He looked into the air for a while, then back at me "It does sound familiar, but I can't find a face to it" He said and I decided to help his memory "Everybody's favorite secret Canadian Redhead's mom"

His eyes widen "Your not talking about Tiffany Ridgewood, right?" He asked and I shook my head slowly yes "Sadly I am" I said and laid my head on his shoulder "How could that happen? I'm serious!! Tiffany is my half-sister. She is my biggest enemy and know I find our we are related" I said and made a short break "Do you think she might have known about it and that is the reason she is giving us the living hell?"

He stayed silent, which ain't a good thing. "Should we warn our brother's?" He asked, but I didn't know the answer to that. I wasn't sure if I should tell them. On one side it could help because of Cody and Tara and their son, but I wasn't sure.

"I want to ask you something. Something that still has time, but I wanna know the answer now" Ryder went ahead and I nod my head to show him that he had my attention. "Could we not tell Promise about my past?" He asked and I nod in an instant "Nothing about her brothers and sisters or their mothers! Do you think I want my daughter to know that her father is the male version of a slut? I don't wanna be known as the players latest victim" I told him, but then Tiffany was back on my mind "Or the girl that hooked up with her sister's ex" I added and suddenly the door flew open. "Sister?" A confused, shocked and mad Dustin appeared in my room "What?" He said or yelled.

I jumper up from the bed, pulled him inside and closed the door and made him sit down on my bed. "How much did you hear?" I asked him with basically no emotions at all, maybe a little anger. "Enough to know that our brother is your baby daddy. You hooked up with your brother on a party?!" He asked upset. "Didn't you wanna know about our sister?" I tried to change the topic. "Right now I only care about the sister I know!" He said and pulled Ryder up from the bed "Tell me one reason why I should not beat him up right here, right now!" He said really angry, already with his fist in the air. Ryder on the other side stayed calm and didn't try to stop him although I knew he could take him. "I love him! More than a brother!" I said and he lowered his fist. "What?" He asked confused and still mad. "Elementary school boy. That's him" I summed it up.

"So he didn't only knock up my sister, but is also the reason she cried out her tears for months?!" He asked. "And I'm really sorry for that!" Ryder said with Dustin still holding his collar. "If you wanna beat up someone, beat up your sister" "I'm not gonna beat you up!" He said and let go of Ryder, who slowly sat back down on my bed. "I'm talking about Tiffany Ridgewood, dad's love child!"

Well that complete his shock. "That Bitch that bullies you since forever?" He asked. I pointed in his direction "That's the one"

"I need to sit down" He said and sat down on my bed as well. "Is it wrong that I want her to disappear?" He asked and I told him no. "We all wanna get rid of her, we just need to find out how and I think we can't do that alone with the Go Down Gang, I think that calls for help in the Copeland/Harding circle" I said and both looked confused at me, but you could still see the shock in Dustin's face. "Ehm Liv, what's a Go Down Gang?" Ryder asked.

"A secret team that was trying to find out about who is trying to ruin our lives. We know that now, we I mean I know why and we just need to get her to stop" I said. "Who are in this team?" Dustin asked. "Well me obviously, Maia, Reese and... well... Fabian" I said and Ryder shook up. "What!? Since when is he back in your life?! I'm gonna beat him up as soon as we are home!!" He said in a sudden rage. "No! No beating up anyone! Especially not Fabian! His sister is in the A-Gang" I said. "How did you come up with those names?" Dustin asked. "Pretty Little Liars, I made both of you watch it!" I told him. "Also the A-Gang wants to hurt us and we walked to them to go down!"

"So what is your plan?" Dustin asked. "Telling the boys, but keep mom out of it"

A/N

Exactly 2 years ago I joined Wattpad and I still love it! Also in 2 days is my birthday and I'm pretty excited