The NXT Roster meets with Triple h

Triple h POV
I am currently on the way to my office because, I just called a meeting with the NXT Roster to tell them about NXT's newest signee. I happen to be his godfather and Stephanie is his godmother so, he is very close to the McMahon family. Plus, he is dating a WWE Diva but, he told me not to tell anyone who that person is because, they both want it to be a surprise and they want to tell everybody themselves. All I can tell them is that it is a NXT Diva and that is all he wanted me to tell them. The only people that knows the identity of his girlfriend is him, me, and Stephanie and that is it because, he wants to keep it a secret for now I am also told that Tyler just got released from Ring of Honor and that means he is currently a free agent which means he can sign with WWE so, before he signs with us later on tonight he wants to meet with me and Stephanie then, he wants to meet the NXT Roster tomorrow night on NXT live from Dallas, Texas.
*in triple h's office with the NXT Roster and Stephanie*
Triple H-hello everyone, I called you here to tell all of you that NXT has a newest superstar.
Finn Balor-Who is it?
Triple H-three people know who it is those people are, me and Stephanie the rest of you will find out tomorrow on NXT which is going broadcasted on the WWE Network live from inside the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas that is when you guys are going to find out.
Bayley-Does he have a girlfriend?
Triple H-yes he does have a girlfriend and she is an NXT Diva but you guys cannot know who she is until tomorrow because he has told me not to tell anyone and that is because, they both want to tell you who they are themselves live and in person tomorrow in Dallas on NXT. One more question and that is it because, he is here and me and Stephanie have a meeting with him in private so you guys cannot come in.
Adrien Neville-Has he worked in WWE before?
Triple H-no he has not worked here before now that is all thank you guys very much you guys can leave now because, it is almost time for the show to start.
Everyone-Thank you
*end of convo*

To Be Continued