The Love Storyline/Tyler gets called up to the main roster

*at the NXT taping*
Tyler POV
Today me and Sasha have to talk to my father about the love storyline that we are in together when we got to the arena we went straight to my dad's office to talk to him.
*in Jake's dad's office*
HHH-hey, there you guys are.
T-we're here
HHH-as you know you guys start your storyline to night.
T-right so what do we have to do?
HHH-Tyler you have a match with Baron Corbin and Sasha you will go out with him.
S-okay
HHH-after the match you guys will kiss each other for about one minute.
S-okay
T-what type of match will it be?
HHH-you will face Baron Corbin in a No Disqualification Match and you will win after you execute a pedigree.
S-will he get hurt?
HHH-yes, Baron will attack you before the match he will go after your surgically repaired knee since you just had surgery on it one month ago and Sasha you will plead with him to stop but he won't and then he will put Tyler through two tables after he jumps off a ladder and performs a elbow drop then he will spear you through a ladder and he will pin you but you will kick out and the match has a sixth minute time limit so, you will be in the ring for one hour.
T-who said it will be a 60 minute match?
HHH-I did
T-WHAT!!
HHH-relax you will not be the only one that will be hurt you will inflict a lot of damage to his arm oh, he will also go after your neck as well.
T-that's just great you know I just had surgery on it and you know I had surgery on because, I broke it you know that.
HHH-I know that but, you won't be that hurt he will though.
T-will I be able to walk on my own?
HHH-no you won't your match is the main event and by the way this will be your last match in NXT good luck tonight
T-thanks dad
HHH-your welcome
S-will I be called up?
HHH-not yet but you will be soon.
S-okay
HHH-oh and Jake even though you will be on the main roster you can still make special  appearances on NXT since Sasha hasn't been called up yet.
T-thanks
HHH-but you can't make appearances when we have RAW, Smackdown, or When you have a Pay-per view match
Both-man
T-okay that's fine
HHH-I know that your match isn't until later on tonight but, I would suggest that you go get ready early so, that you won't have to he dressed later on now go?
T-okay 
*Sasha and Tyler leave*

Sasha POV
I can't believe Tyler has a No DQ match with Baron Corbin and even though I am happy that he's getting called up I wish I was getting called up with him but Triple h said that I am getting called up really soon so, I am happy about that.