The Meeting

*In triple h's office with Stephanie, Tyler, and Sasha*
Triple H-Hey guys I don't have a lot of time so we will talk to you later but, you guys will have a storyline together is that okay with you guys?
Tyler-Yeah that's perfect is it a love storyline?
Stephanie-Yes it is we have to go but your parents are here along with your aunts and they want to meet Sasha Tyler so, if Sasha gets nervous calm her down the best you can alright?
Tyler-Don't worry I will we will see you later.
Both-Bye guys
*they leave the office*
Sasha-I am nervous.
Tyler-Don't worry I talk to them about you all the time so you don't have anything to worry about okay and trust me they will love just as much as I do I will be right by you.
Sasha-You promise?
Tyler-I promise
Sasha-Okay
*outside Triple h's office*
Tyler-Hey dad.
JJ-Hello son
Nikki, Brie, and Lola-Hey , what about us?
Tyler-Hey guys
Nikki, Brie, and Lola-Hey Tyler
Tyler-Guys I want you to meet someone? Aunt Brie and Aunt Nikki already know who she is but mom, dad, you guys do not.
Lola-Who is it?
Tyler-Mom and dad this is my girlfriend Sasha Banks
Lola and JJ-It's nice to meet you.
Sasha-It's nice to meet you too.
Tyler-Do you guys want to come back to the hotel with us?
All-Sure
Tyler-Okay follow us.
*in the parking garage*
JJ-What type of car is this?
Tyler-It's a Lamborghini 458 Italia
JJ-Tyler is it yours?
Tyler-Yes this car is mine?
JJ-Did we give this car to you as a birthday present last year?
Tyler-No, actually you didn't
JJ-Then who gave this car to you?
Tyler-Jay-Z and Beyoncé.
JJ-Oh, okay then let's go.
Tyler-You guys will follow us.
Lola-Okay lead the way.
*at the hotel*

Sasha POV
When me and Jake got to our hotel room that we share together with The Bella Twins and Jake's parents we went up to the 12th floor because, me and JJ's  hotel room is on the 12th floor. Anyway, when we all got up there Jake unlocked the door with his key and we all went inside then, JJ took his shirt off and I just stared at him and I think he noticed because, he looked at me.
JJ-Are you staring at me?
Sasha-No I am not.
I said not but clearly I was because, I mean who would not stare at a muscular man who has an eight pack. About one hour later everyone left and went back to there respective hotel rooms, I laid down and Tyler got in the shower. 30 minutes later he got out and got dressed then he laid down with me.
*Jake and Sasha convo*
Jake-Did anybody call me?
Sasha-No and if someone did I didn't hear it.
Tyler-Okay oh man?
Sasha-What is it?
Tyler-I got a missed call from Stephanie and Hunter give me a second.
*3 minutes later*
Tyler-There I told hunter I would text him in the morning and I told him that I was sorry that I missed his call. I also told him to text me tomorrow and he said okay
Sasha-Okay
*Tyler lays down*
*Jake and Sasha convo*
Sasha-I love you
Tyler-I love you too
Sasha-I can ask you anything, right?
Tyler-Of course you can you know you can ask me anything you want so, do you want to ask me something?
Sasha-Can I?
Tyler-Of course you can, what is it?
Sasha-How many girlfriends have you had before you started dating me?
Tyler-I've only been in one relationship before I started dating you.
Sasha-Who did you date before me?
Tyler-I dated Kendall Jenner but we broke up.
Sasha-Why?
Tyler-Kendall and I broke up because of our busy work schedules.
Sasha-Is there anybody else that you dated besides her before you dated me?
Tyler-Yes two other people.
Sasha-Who are they?
Tyler-Gigi Hadid and Kylie Jenner.
Sasha-Are they models?
Tyler-Kylie has her own T.V. show on the E! Network with her family and Gigi is a model.
Sasha-Is Kendall a model.
Tyler-Yes she is and she is Kylie's older sister.
Sasha-okay how long did you date these girls?
Tyler-I dated Kylie from 2012-2013, I dated Gigi from 2009-2010, and I dated Kendall from 2013-2016.
Sasha-okay so you just broke up with Kendall?
Tyler-yes I did, I broke up with her one month ago.
Sasha-Why did you break up with Gigi and Kylie?
Tyler-Me and Gigi broke up because, of our work schedules and me and Kylie broke up because, she found out that Kendall lied to her when she asked her if me and Kendall we're seeing each other so, basically I cheated on Kylie with Kendall but I didn't want to but I did because, she wanted me to and she came on to me I told her no but she didn't listen to me.
Sasha-so, you cheated on Kylie with her sister and that is why you guys broke up with each other?
Tyler-Yes it is but, I didn't want to cheat on her but to be honest, I am glad I did because, I met you.
Sasha-Thank you for that but, would you cheat on me?
Tyler-Of course not, trust me I would never do that and I did it once and I refuse to do it again.
Sasha-Why?
Tyler-Because, I don't want to hurt you and I care about and love you too much to do that to you. Plus, You mean so much to me and I don't want to cheat on you and risk losing you. If I do, we should talk about it and come to a solution together agreed?
Sasha-Agreed
Tyler-Ok
Sasha-One more thing.
Tyler-What is it?
Sasha-You promise that your relationship with then now is strictly a friendly one and nothing more than that?
Tyler-Promise
Sasha-Okay, and promise me if we ever get in a fight we are going to talk about it.
Tyler-I promise
Sasha-You would never break up with me, right?
Tyler-I would never do that to you I promise.
Sasha-Okay then, can I lay next to you?
Tyler-Why?
Sasha-Because, I feel safe when I'm with you.
Tyler-Okay, goodnight.
Sasha-Goodnight.
*end of convo*

Tyler POV
I Love Sasha so much I don't want to let her go I promised her I would never break up or cheat on her with one of my exes and I intend on keep that promise.

To Be Continued