Tyler's last match in NXT part two

Sasha POV
I am really worried about Tyler's match tonight I mean the match is a 60 minute No Disqualification match for crying out loud in just really worried about his health.

Tyler POV
I went to my dad's office to talk to him when I got there I knocked on th door and I could here him and someone else talking they both said come in I opened the door and I went inside and I found my dad and my dad.
*Tyler, Stephanie, and Triple H convo*
HHH-hey son
Stephanie-hi Tyler
T-hey dad, hi mom
T-dad I need to talk to you.
HHH-okay talk
T-alright, I was thinking since you and mom are here together I was wondering if both of you would like to come out with me and Sasha for my match?
Stephanie-what match do you have?
T-I have a No DQ match against Baron Corbin.
Stephanie-okay
HHH-tell you what, we will come out with you and Sasha let's go because your match is next.
*they all leave*
A/N-Tyler's theme song is, "The Second Coming by CFO.
A/N-Baron Corbin is already in the ring.
JOJO-ladies and gentlemen this is your main event of the evening and it is a No Disqualification match set for one fall with a 60 minute time limit introducing his opponent being accompanied by Stephanie McMahon, "The Game" Triple H, and the NXT Women's Champion "The BOSS" Sasha Banks from Los Angeles California weighing in at 252 pounds "The Gold Standard" Tyler McMahon.

Tyler POV
After I got in the ring the referee rang the bell and the match began I hit Baron with a clothesline and he hit the ground then after 60 minutes i was bleeding from my head and Baron pinned me for the win which means I lost my last match in NXT.