Getting signed to Dream Team Records part 1

Sasha POV
Today Tyler is coming to New Yourk but he is coning later today I am in New York while Tyler is in a L.A for a meeting  and right now he is at Dream Team Records offices in L.A. After he is finished up in L.A. He is coming straight to New York City because we are both making an appearance on the WWE edition of the Jimmy Fallon Show later tonight and then after that we have to make multiple media appearances here in New York to promote WWE magazine this edition features WWE couples and me and Jake are on the cover of it I was in my hotel laying down and my phone rang I picked it up and it was Tyler.
*Tyler and Sasha convo*
S-hey how did it go?
T-it went great because I got signed!!
S-that's great I am so proud of you.
T-thanks, you are such a supportive girlfriend you know that.
S-I know I am
T-I told them since I am working for WWE full-time I won't be able to record music that much and they said that was okay.
S-good for you, did you leave L.A. yet?
T-yes I did I'm actually up in the air right now I should be landing in one hour.
*someone speaks*
S-Who is with you?
T-50 Cent
S-are you eating Mexican food
T-Yes
S-where did you get it?
T-oh, I  was in Mexico at my villa a few weeks ago and I had brought a lot of Mexican food with me on the plane.
S-don't you mean "our" villa?
S-is that where you were instead of at a WWE Live Event
T-Yes
S-so, you admit that you lied to me?
T-yes and yes.
S-why would you do that all you had to do was tell me the truth?
T-I know I'm sorry
S-it's okay we'll talk about this when you get here.
T-okay
S-is Curtis coming?
T-no, he is just riding with me until we get to Baltimore.
S-okay I love you bye.
T-I love you too
*end of convo*

To Be Continued