An old friend

Kendall POV
I heard that Tyler is dating a WWE Diva now so that means that he has move on from me and even though I am happy for him i mean I really am but even though I am happy for him I really miss him I miss him so much I mean I can't stop thinking of him I think of him everyday. I thought I could get over him but I just can't and I just broke up with Harry Styles again and ever since then all I can do is think about him I need to see him so, I bought tickets to NXT in Orlando and he is going to be there with his new girlfriend I really hope I run into him I got backstage passes so, everyone in my family and some of my friends are going with me including Gigi and Hailey when I say everybody in my family is going I literally mean EVERYBODY!!! We are going there to support him and visit with him as well as meet his new girlfriend because nobody in my family has seen him since he broke up with me last month.
*at the NXT taping in Orlando*
When we go there we went straight to our seats we got ground seats so we get to sit at the bottom which means I get to see Jake and we get to see him and his new girlfriend after the show but right now he is about to sign his contract to wrestle on NXT.
*backstage*

Tyler POV
I was backstage waiting by the curtain to go out  with Sasha so that I could sign my contract to wrestle on NXT
*in the ring*
Triple H-Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the newest signee to NXT being accompanied by the NXT Women's Champion Sasha Banks please welcome Tyler Garcia.
Tyler-Thank you triple h so, let's get this over with.
Triple h-As you wish just sign here.
*Tyler signs the contract and triple h looks over it*
Tyler-There you go.
Triple h-Thank  you and Tyler welcome to NXT.
*after the show backstage*
Me and Sasha walked  backstage and someone bumped into me and I fell on the ground and I heard a voice that sounded very familiar.
Kendall-Oh my god I am so sorry
Tyler-It's fine  no big deal.
After I said that and I got up off the ground I looked over and I saw someone who I thought I wouldn't see again after what happened between us.
Tyler-Kendall? Is that you?
Kendall-Yes it is
Tyler-Oh my god how are you and who are you with?
Kendall-I'm with my family and some of my friends
Tyler-Lets see if I can guess this one I see Hailey but, where's Gigi at?
Gigi-Right here
Tyler-I knew it I saw you, you were hiding behind Kendall?
Gigi-Man, how did you know?
Tyler-Gigi come on, I know you, Kendall, Hailey and Kylie like the back of my hand.
Kylie-That's true 
Do you still know what my favorite place to get pizza is?
Tyler-Yes I do it's Dominos.
Kylie-Dang well, do you know what type of pizza I like?
Tyler-Yes
Kylie-What is it?
Tyler-Pepperoni and Black Olives with Sausage and Banana Peppers.
Kylie-I thought you would forgot that.
Tyler-Kylie, I would never forget that. Anyway, I see you guys have backstage passes do you guys want to see what me and Sasha's locker room looks like?
All-Sure
Sasha-Follow us
*In Sasha and Jake's Locker Room*
Kendall-So, it's a private locker room?
Tyler-Yes it is 
Kendall-Tyler, can I talk to you outside?
Tyler-Sure, Sasha I will be right back
Sasha-Okay
*outside*
Kendall-So, Tyler I am really happy for you.
Tyler-Thank you, that means a lot.
Kendall-I miss you though and I know we are just friends but I do so I just wanted you to know that.
Tyler-I miss you too Kendall but I am dating Sasha.
Kendall-I know you are and I am happy for you really both me and Kylie are.
Tyler-Thank you, that means a lot coming from you too so thank you come on, let's go back inside Sasha is probably wondering where I am.
Kendall-Okay 
*end of convo*

To be continued