0.07

She knew she'd have to face him sooner or later, later rather than sooner, but face him none the less. As the last school bell of the day rang throughout the halls El packed away her things and made her way out to the rushing hallway where students were frantically trying to leave the grounds.

As she tried to manouver her way through the sea of people El was just too weak, the people to her ratio was just too much causing her to lose her balance. Before she was able to make a not so graceful landing to the ground El felt a strong arm grab her waist, hoisting her back up and steadying her petit frame.

El stood frozen knowing all too well who her savior was. Too afraid to turn around and speak to him she tried to push his arm away to get out of his grasp but everytime she tried his hold just got tighter. He held her waist firm bringing her closer to his body before spinning her around causing them to be eye to eye.

No matter how hard El tried she couldn't lose eye contact, the way he stared drawing her in like he was her own personal drug.

"I think it's time we talked Princess." Jay's voice was low but firm as he tried not to draw much attention to them. He slowly rubbed soothing circles at bottom of El's back and she melted from his touch. Even after months of torture he put her through she could never get rid of the attatchment she had grown for him.

All she could do was nod meakly at his statement, tears welling up in her eyes as she finally was going to have the conversation she was trying to avoid.

"Not here baby okay? Let's go okay?" He asked as he held her in a tight embrace, she just nodded against his chest as she gave up fighting the enevitable.

"Okay, come on. I know just the place." Jay slowly his left arm away from El while his right stayed firmly on her waist holding her tight as though if he left go he'd lose her and he wasn't planning on losing her anytime soon.